Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:cheers::cheers::cheers: I just seen it :color: Did not mean to take the thunder from yea Tike, maybe it will stop raining there for you now :glasses7: I must say I sure do enjoy this thread in the mornings, and just think !! I would have never got so many good deals on some needed parts here if this thread was not going on :color:

You will be cursing me out Wed when you get it!:happy1:

Congrats Mike. That 40,000 is a milestone.
:glasses7: Thank you Mike :coffee2: Cheers this morning co-worker :D

Has anyone noticed that all the new Moderators are named MIKE? No Mitch or Ray or even a Tike But if your name is Mike....

Congrats to you there TMM!

Hay Mike! Mike! Mike! what day is it :color:
toolmanmike has already been a great help I see :cheers: great to have you on board brothaa!!

At least we are well represented here at the FABO Coffee Club thread. Actually I think one of them (TMM) started it so even if we get to the end of the internet I don't think we will fall off

As long as the power stays on...and the beer stays cold life is good!

Been there and agree Ray Sr. :coffee2:

Well men (no ladies here yet) you all have a great day, stay dry and don't over sand your primer and start out with 220 to save that back and shoulder :cheers: Time for memi to get moving on a few things before it get's hotter here on the hill :glasses7:

Attachments

• NHRA Texas 2012 084.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 70
Supposed to be very hot here for a few days. Think I'll stay inside the shop and drink beer and smoke cigars.

-
Back