Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do have a ton of stuff to do, lots of screw holes and also undercoat halfway up the compartment. No rust though so that is a good thing.

Morning guys! I was up but the driving rain on my tin roof put me right back to sleep.

I believe I seen it, I will be over with some 400 grit this morning :coffee2:

I'm a novice body and paint guy. Somehow the surface is a little rough texture on this coat of primer. I dunno maybe paint supply screw or wrong pressure. Anyhow looks to be a PIA to sand back out smooth.

My engine harness is junk so I ordered the terminals and want to ID the wires I need and order the proper colors at least to fit my engine and just make the harness, amazing how many color combinations are available.

I'm a novice body and paint guy. Somehow the surface is a little rough texture on this coat of primer. I dunno maybe paint supply screw or wrong pressure. Anyhow looks to be a PIA to sand back out smooth.

Sounds like I need to bring some 220 grit on a stick :D and go over it with it first Mitch :coffee2:

you answered my question before I could ask! But can't you order a new wiring harness for less?

I can't believe how soft and supple and uncut my harnesses are on the GTS. Got real lucky there !

you answered my question before I could ask! But can't you order a new wiring harness for less?

I will only need part of it, ign, sensors, alt and reg, that's about it so it should not be to much the ad was just an example he sells short lengths also

A Dog house there Memike well maybe an unfinished shack. That's me shack in the background.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 56
I can't believe how soft and supple and uncut my harnesses are on the GTS. Got real lucky there !

The rest of mine are fine just the engine side is brittle, the firewall connectors need to be cleaned up maybe new terminals on both sides.

If he gets it this time we will know that he sniped it and he will have to turn in his award!

-
Back