Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm very tired this morning.

I reaztarted my computer last night, and it went to "chkdsk" mode and found a few corrupt files and "repaired" them...

So I ran malware bytes and security essentials full scans and didn't find anything after that.

Then I backed up my picture and document files just in case...

So I was up every hour or two saving the files..

Then the dog kept fidgeting and crowding me all night long... I couldn't get any good sleep...

So I may go back to bed and catch up...

Well guys, I've got some catching up to do after being without a tool truck for a week and a half so......I'm off like a prom dress! Later dudes!

What are they recruiting from this thread? LOL

We come to this thread to get away from the mods, and then they start promoting part of our "club".... LOL! :D

You will respect my authority...

[ame]https://youtu.be/7hkcZilKChI[/ame]

Karl, at least you have the knowledge to fix the computer, I am at a loss doing that stuff.

Up early yesturday and late this morning :glasses7: Hay Tool man Mike :cheers: !! sorry I have not got back to you, I had a member that needed help yesterday morning first thing and sent him info on some carb work then had to take off out of town to pick up a rear end for Victoria :D:D :color: drove 120 miles yesterday but well worth it :cheers: Congratulations brother :cheers: so glad to have you on the team , No regrets here at all and enjoy helping out this great site.

I have a sure grip nos for that gear set! Hard to find those gears, if you want it pm me I will part with it cheap.

Here you go p/n 18-05-039-903

Attachments

• PICT0961.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 47
  • PICT0962.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 65
  • PICT0963.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 52
I think I have a couple of 8.25 s with the 2.45 ratio. Pretty common in the flatlands.

Really? Around here in PA I cannot find one, now I am going in another direction so I do not need it any more, shame to let it collect dust if a member can use it.

I think I have a couple of 8.25 s with the 2.45 ratio. Pretty common in the flatlands.

The car it came out of was from a flat land full of rice fields and Bean fields close to Black river :coffee2:

Are all spline count's the same on 8 1/4 rear ends Ray ? ,,, or anybody ?

I am getting 27 splines and it did go on a 35 axel and then I took an open 8 1/4 and it also fit so yes it should fit your axels

-
Back