Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You'd be surprised what I eat for breakfast sometimes ! Heck, people eat breakfast for dinner. So why not Dinner for Breakfast ?
Good point. We had Scrambled eggs, sausage and toast the other night. I often fix pancakes or waffles and Little Sizzlers for supper. Dang, I'm making myself hungry! lol

Well, My belly is full. I need to sign off and get out to the shop. Gonna push the GTS out and squirt more primer in the engine bay. Beautiful here today 80 deg no humidity. Perfect to paint.

Waking up with the chickens this morning. 4:30 is too early for me. Too early for coffee even. lol

Chores to do this morning. Garbage day. The wife got up early to go to a out of town meeting. I wish I threw a charge in my tool truck ac yesterday. It's steamy out there.

Looks good Mitch. Man I have respect for you guys that build them like that.

Is that what mine will look like? I hope so, looks great! When is the paint going on?

Is that what mine will look like? I hope so, looks great! When is the paint going on?

Just have to sand out this round of primer. Then It's ready for sealer and paint in the engine bay. Original color GG1 Racing Green

I cannot wait to see the car one day. Just got another pm on the rings, did you get rid of any at Carlisle last week?

Nope, not one. I am going to put them on FBBO and FEBO when I get around to it.

Shower time (I know, too much information) lol

I have to work on the cobalt today I think a front wheel bearing is going out. The dart is almost ready to pull the engine but got side tracked this week.

-
Back