Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Very nice to see, FABO is the greatest. When I wrecked Goldie, within hours a member chimed in with all the needed parts and even built a crate to ship the heavy sheet metal.

Good morning

Good morning Pete :glasses7: coffee is good this morning, Buddy at my feet snoring and Treva is sleeping in :color: I am going to get an early start on a few things outside before the heat hit's

No rain here for a few days Ray Sr. Hot and humid so as soon as light hit's I am heading out side

Morning Memi, got the six out yesterday, lots of cleanup work coming up.

Did you pull the trans with, if so I bet it was a quick pull for you :glasses7:
Again, Thank you for making my weekend :glasses7: Cheers :coffee2::coffee2:

Thank me after you open it, beerenered wrapping for sure, you will love it. Should go out today.

Storms blew by last night but missed me, mid 80's today,car show today 30 min away... Straightlinespeed may be there,father-law's birthday today... he'll be about 15min from show...just another average day here in Minn.

Storms blew by last night but missed me, mid 80's today,car show today 30 min away... Straightlinespeed may be there,father-law's birthday today... he'll be about 15min from show...just another average day here in Minn.

:blob::blob: Dang man !! You have more car shows up there then the law should allow :cheers:

Sprayed it with primer day before yesterday. Now gotta sand it all out again. I HATE bodywork !!

I just took Buddy out for a walk and the dang Arkansas state birds are thicker then I ever can remember up on the hill this morning !! Geezzelaweezzee!!

-
Back