Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What is a standing seam roof? It is tin 3' wide. I love it!

That is where the seams that connect the panels are upright. they seal as thy connect to each other. No maintenance roof. You need gutters though . You probably are aware.

Nope no gutters. I don't want them. I never really saw the purpose. I have a great French drain. And when the snow slides off it would tear the gutters off.

That's what I have and love it you do need "snow dogs" on them and big gutters. When we replaced it we did not put the dogs on and a sheet of ice cut a holley tree in half!

I sure do like your place Tike ! that roof will be there for many years :glasses7:
I just seen my 40,000 post must have happened this morning #-o wow what a post ***** I have been in the last 10 years :coffee2:

Really raining here now and a few boom booms also. Stupid ducks are loving it!

Nope no gutters. I don't want them. I never really saw the purpose. I have a great French drain. And when the snow slides off it would tear the gutters off.
Same here, no gutters becouse of the tree's and I have a house on a rock
hill :glasses7: best drainage ever :coffee2:

Mitch, did old man Ray ever show up? I have not seen a post from him lately, hope he is ok.

I sure do like your place Tike ! that roof will be there for many years :glasses7:
I just seen my 40,000 post must have happened this morning #-o wow what a post ***** I have been in the last 10 years :coffee2:

Geez...I get the 12,000 post and now Memike steals my glory with a Personal 40,000 Man o man even when I win I lose!

That's what I have and love it you do need "snow dogs" on them and big gutters. When we replaced it we did not put the dogs on and a sheet of ice cut a holley tree in half!

Yeah , I guess with the amount of snow you guys get, the gutters would break off with a heavy load of snow. I have regular shingles on my shack.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 62
When I move in there were a few sections of wooden gutters in the shack, sold them to a guy doing a resto on another old house.

That is quite a shack there Mitch!

Hey Hops...we are on you about everything! Because you are our leader here.

I usually get enough snow piled up in the front that I can't see out! My theory of snow and leaves....God put them there and he can remove it/them.

Congrats Mike. That 40,000 is a milestone.

Great! My Nephew gets married today and they just sent a message across the TV we are expected to have flooding.

But I already won this morning!

Has anyone noticed that all the new Moderators are named MIKE? No Mitch or Ray or even a Tike But if your name is Mike....

Congrats to you there TMM!

:cheers::cheers::cheers: I just seen it :color: Did not mean to take the thunder from yea Tike, maybe it will stop raining there for you now :glasses7: I must say I sure do enjoy this thread in the mornings, and just think !! I would have never got so many good deals on some needed parts here if this thread was not going on :color:

-
Back