Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow just stepped outside to let the cat out it is getting hot. I have a few things I need to do before it gets Too Hot.

Ugh need more coffee, what do you need from the motor? The dizzy I listed since It might as well be new.

Cut & buffed on my car all day yesterday in direct sunlight and 90+ degree heat. This morning everything hurts a lot! Heck with it, I am going to the ocean for a week to fish salmon and tuna. The car can wait a while!
Cheers to all, DR:coffee2:

Looks like a really hot one here today and some wild weather this afternoon.

Ugh need more coffee, what do you need from the motor? The dizzy I listed since It might as well be new.

Me? At present, I don't 'need' any of it. I will take whatever. I would be stashing it on standby for a while. I am mostly thinking future performance build. Do you know if any work had ever been done to it. Or if original, whats the miles on it? I know its a good runner, so if anyone needs one now, i would not feel slighted if it went to a good home.... Like if Rani was to come pick it up and put it in her Duster and NOT go to an 8. LOL

Good morning! Set my alarm so in a few minutes I'm watching my 79 yr old Mom play violin live on her church's website. We kids didn't even know she played (in high school) then she picked it up a few years ago. With modern technology I get to hear her without sitting through a church service!
Wow ! watching your mom do this at her age is a great blessing for sure :glasses7:

Me? At present, I don't 'need' any of it. I will take whatever. I would be stashing it on standby for a while. I am mostly thinking future performance build. Do you know if any work had ever been done to it. Or if original, whats the miles on it? I know its a good runner, so if anyone needs one now, i would not feel slighted if it went to a good home.... Like if Rani was to come pick it up and put it in her Duster and NOT go to an 8. LOL

Bone stock, 106k on it, new w pump, timing chain intake gasket and valve cover gasket, great Cana date for ya for a build, I will keep the long block and 904 on the side for you. Trans can use a build, shifts late.

Hey Memi!

Whats the website? I would like to watch too

Thanks, that means a lot!
It's www.bahiavistachurch.org

Sorry wasn't here, I went on my other computer to watch. I should have put it on earlier to hear the songs they played before the service began, but it will go into the archives. I was disappointed the camera was fixed on the pulpit and I didn't get to actually see my Mom and the other musicians. But she sounded good! The organist hit a few wrong notes but I keep in mind the point of their playing is not to please music critics...

The message was about Hope and the minister is very relate-able, I listened to his whole sermon which is not something I do normally. It's a Mennonite church, we were raised Presbyterian but Mom has been going here for years.

Up early to miss todays heat wave, I have to grind the s6 drivers side mount down to fit the new mounts. Just checked in quick while the drip drip drip of energy is brewing!

Thanks for that link, looks great. Cant sleep just to dam hot and the ac is not keeping up.

Out to the shop in a few, thanks for that link it is exactly what I needed. I am making a new harness and want the wires the proper gauge and color even though it is for the 440 so a lot of factory stuff will no be left in the harness, like the ecu etc.

I am in my country music mode again. ...... been jammin country all night.

I find I like the older stuff the best . ...... the steel guitar makes a devine and addictive sound

Good morning. I was sleeping good, but had to get up for the 'go to work' thing...

Was woke up twice in middle of night by an alarm clock the wife cant figure out how to program. :protest:

I am in my country music mode again. ...... been jammin country all night.

I find I like the older stuff the best . ...... the steel guitar makes a devine and addictive sound

Check out the "Hawaiian style band" You will like it if you like steel slack key guitar.

Morning Keith!

Rani check this out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NOpCLY_Ktg"]Rhythm of the Ocean - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back