Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only brought one load of wood home so far. That was pretty much one branch. lol This is a BIG oak tree. I did a couple cuts through the main log. I got through it a few ft above what was ground level. that point was about 30inch diameter. Narrows to about 2ft dia most of the main log which is a straight 24ft to the 'crotch' of the branches. THe whole tree was well over 50ft befor it crashed.

Don't cut no wood ma. Dads bringin home a load!

That's my attitude when I have to get on a list... If it's meant to be, it will come to me...

I've been second in line a few times and ended up with the part... :popcorn:

Sometimes the other deal falls through... Sometimes it doesn't, then you just keep looking... :steering:
I didn't get a steering wheel yet but this morning i scored an early A hurst shifter handle to compete a shifter mech. I have :p

I didn't get a steering wheel yet but this morning i scored an early A hurst shifter handle to compete a shifter mech. I have :p
Did you get those pedals straightened out. Don't recall what was wrong, but I think you had some welding repairs to do...

What in that. Looks good. Beat to the punch.

Cornbread crumbs and stick of melted butter, pressed into pan, 1 lb breaded chicken strips, baked and cut bite-size, 3 cups mixed vegs, a jar of chicken gravy, cornbread crumbs on top. Bake till bubbly.

I made my own chicken, and couldn't find the gravy in a jar so I used the packets. It came out good. I would make it again.

Hi, looks like everyone's got good things going on today. Thanks again for the nice bday wishes, it was a great day. Other than a brief spell of gloom over turning 57 but heck that isn't too unusual. Just about to dig into "all in one southern casserole," hope its good.

View attachment 1715027366

I'm not sure if I saw a birthday thread for you and missed it, so Happy birthday if I did miss the thread....

Did you get those pedals straightened out. Don't recall what was wrong, but I think you had some welding repairs to do...
Yes, that is on the c- body pedals. The worst part of them was a bracket that is a shared bracket on the auto brake pedal and the manual set, making it mega common and easily replaced.

A clutch pedal set is basically an auto brake pedal with a side bracket bolted on to accommodate the clutch pedal

Cornbread crumbs and stick of melted butter, pressed into pan, 1 lb breaded chicken strips, baked and cut bite-size, 3 cups mixed vegs, a jar of chicken gravy, cornbread crumbs on top. Bake till bubbly.

I made my own chicken, and couldn't find the gravy in a jar so I used the packets. It came out good. I would make it again.

And here I sit with chicken soup.

I am so not hungry and i have to eat dinner soon because i didn't eat today and i am required to. I feel like throwing up thinking about food right now :eek:

Catch y'all later, ate 1/4 of that big pan, entering food coma in 5, 4, 3,...................................................

I am so not hungry and i have to eat dinner soon because i didn't eat today and i am required to. I feel like throwing up thinking about food right now :eek:

I once told my son. You only have to eat every third day. It's water you need everyday.
He was around four. Sure enough a few days later in a crowded store. Dad is today the day we get to eat I'm hungry?

With sides.

20170312_162832.jpg

Trying to figure out how much firewood in a log. Found a calculator online. Just that main trunk will be over 3/4 of a cord and weight of 2.5 tons. Its laying crossways on a slight hill. I had to block it so it cant roll and always finish my cut from above so I don't get rolled out like cookie dough.

-
Back