Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Too bad the other guy jumped on that 65 wood grain steering wheel before you - it was really nice...
I have jumped on a lot of stuff here on Fabo so i don't worry when stuff gets past me because everyone has their day and more will come and go

I would say my best score here ever was a 69 GtS tail panel for 60 bucks shipped and it is gorgeous ....it's on my green 69 dart right now :D

20170312_142822.jpg

I have jumped on a lot of stuff here on Fabo so i don't worry when stuff gets past me because everyone has their day and more will come and go

That's my attitude when I have to get on a list... If it's meant to be, it will come to me...

I've been second in line a few times and ended up with the part... :popcorn:

Sometimes the other deal falls through... Sometimes it doesn't, then you just keep looking... :steering:

Picky picky
Well, yeh, to a point. The whole point of it for me is to have the original style seat. I can buy a 'nice' cover elsewhere at a 'not terrible' price, but they mostly do there own thing. That's great for a custom car, but that's not what I am doing. On the other hand I'm not as particular that it be original material. So paying a $500 ADD ON for my particular material to Legendary is nuts. Just a front cover in Parchment color would be near a grand.

Hi, looks like everyone's got good things going on today. Thanks again for the nice bday wishes, it was a great day. Other than a brief spell of gloom over turning 57 but heck that isn't too unusual. Just about to dig into "all in one southern casserole," hope its good.

IMG_0291.JPG

Hi, looks like everyone's got good things going on today. Thanks again for the nice bday wishes, it was a great day. Other than a brief spell of gloom over turning 57 but heck that isn't too unusual. Just about to dig into "all in one southern casserole," hope its good.

View attachment 1715027366
looks good - what is it?

View attachment 1715027366

What in that. Looks good. Beat to the punch.

Only brought one load of wood home so far. That was pretty much one branch. lol This is a BIG oak tree. I did a couple cuts through the main log. I got through it a few ft above what was ground level. that point was about 30inch diameter. Narrows to about 2ft dia most of the main log which is a straight 24ft to the 'crotch' of the branches. THe whole tree was well over 50ft befor it crashed.

-
Back