Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Mopar Brothers and Sisters !!!!!!! Great Day here in SO-CAL...85*... SunShine..
Cup of Coffee Down... Time to get some Painting done in the bedroom... Work never stops...

I'm worried about my pup... He started yelping yesterday when my son tried to stop him from taking an apple core out of the trash can in his room. He didn't hit the dog, just nudged him a bit, but the dog jumped and yelped... It seems like he pulled a muscle in his shoulder and sometimes re-pulls it and yelps again... He just went outside, and was doing better this morning and then he yelped again when he came in... I think he pulled it again and I had to carry him back to the room... He's 11 years old and I think he's very tender...

I just have to try to get him to take it easy so he can heal... But that's not so easy... :BangHead:

I don't think that it's anything that the vet can help with, just needs time to heal...

It hurts me to hear him yelp when it hurts it... :eek:

Time for trip to the VET.... :(

Welp... Gotta Roll myself.... May be back this evening...Fair Warning !!!

How's progress in the upholstery shop? @Ben Drinkin
She ripped all the seams out of the upholstery and used the pieces as a pattern. Got all the vinyl cut out. Made the pleated 'center section' out of some heavy gray cloth over 1/4 inch foam (looks great). She has to make the piping now and them sew the rest together..

She has a bunch of dresses to do for a wedding so my 'non-paying' work is not getting priority! But i wont ***** since she's bringing in pretty good cash..

She ripped all the seams out of the upholstery and used the pieces as a pattern. Got all the vinyl cut out. Made the pleated 'center section' out of some heavy gray cloth over 1/4 inch foam (looks great). She has to make the piping now and them sew the rest together..
She has a bunch of dresses to do for a wedding so my 'non-paying' work is not getting priority! But i wont ***** since she's bringing in pretty good cash..
Dresses, weddings...WTH do they want to do that for? :realcrazy:

It's an estrogen thing. I don't get it, but they pay cash! The amount of money women will fork over cor custom made baby stuff is crazy! Cha-ching..
That is estrogen not pointed in the right direction.

Given some proper direction, the cha-ching is made more productive in the jegs catalog

Left coast up on DST:-( Making reservation for college granddaughter visit to Santa Clara CA. Then off to the gym to get rid of my man-boobs:)
Busy day in the shop today, going to plan out my hood pin install and exhaust system isolation bracing. Cheers to all!

Speaking of.....my family doesn't know i have a Valiant ....so keep it on the low low.

My dad told me no more cars but everyone knows i am too rebelious to listen.

That is why Mr hoppy is sending the seats to a cousin's house lol

Here's a pic of the 'center section'
Resized_20170310_143100.jpg

Man Karl that is a horror story about the shopping. I have all the cars filled up and 10 gallons in cans, worst case scenario I can do the inverter to the wind generator along with the small Gen I have really only need heat, got a grill for cooking, crap need propane!

If you have a gas stove, it will work...

I need to go to this cruise. I hear its spectacular

I've been there most years except for a few, my son has been at all of them...

He drives his 2011 Shelby GT-500 and gets to park it in "The Snake Pit"... A special parking reserved for Shelby Mustangs only in Ferndale...

When I lived there, my old neighbor used to get us to volunteer to be judges for the Ferndale car show each year...

It's a great time... Different than going to a show or the Mopar Nats because it is more "hands on" when you get to cruise... You can cruise or just park the car and spectate and watch all the cars go by... Amazing what shows up there - anything on wheels.... The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile has showed up some times.... The cruise is more interactive and a good time... It runs from the border of Detroit in Ferndale at 8 Mile Road to Pontiac along Woodward...

It gets real busy between 12 Mile road and 14 Mile roads - that's where the manufacturers have their displays...

I've been there most years except for a few, my son has been at all of them...

He drives his 2011 Shelby GT-500 and gets to park it in "The Snake Pit"... A special parking reserved for Shelby Mustangs only in Ferndale...

When I lived there, my old neighbor used to get us to volunteer to be judges for the Ferndale car show each year...

It's a great time... Different than going to a show or the Mopar Nats because it is more "hands on" when you get to cruise... You can cruise or just park the car and spectate and watch all the cars go by... Amazing what shows up there - anything on wheels.... The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile has showed up some times.... The cruise is more interactive and a good time... It runs from the border of Detroit in Ferndale at 8 Mile Road to Pontiac along Woodward...

It gets real busy between 12 Mile road and 14 Mile roads - that's where the manufacturers have their displays...
Hmm and when is this

-
Back