Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh don't worry, we have our cross to bear. In less than a month it will be in the mid 90's with humidity to match. When at 10 PM the air is so hot and thick, it hurts to take a breath!It's those times I would like to extend a warm and hearty welcome to all the snowbirds that flood to Fl. in the winter to, "Come Get You A Piece of The Real Florida!" Yeah I hate Fl. summers!

We usually have very little humidity here, makes it bearable in the summer.. but it's dry as a popcorn fart and when the wind blows it's like getting sandblasted..

I tell folks, we only have three seasons February - March is Springish, April - November is Summer, November-January Fallish!

My sister bought a time share there in November and used it ONCE in July, that was a eye opener for her.

Oh don't worry, we have our cross to bear. In less than a month it will be in the mid 90's with humidity to match. When at 10 PM the air is so hot and thick, it hurts to take a breath!It's those times I would like to extend a warm and hearty welcome to all the snowbirds that flood to Fl. in the winter to, "Come Get You A Piece of The Real Florida!" Yeah I hate Fl. summers!
We considered moving there many years ago Wife's sister and family in Spring Hill. Even looked at property. Actually her Dad had a big property there at one point that we could have got a piece of. We were there for July 4th week one year...
hot-sun-smiley-emoticon.gif

The wife and I made a trip to Vero Beach to buy a set heads off another member. I think it was in July, We had dinner at IHOP, as we were walking in, two woman were leaving and we could tell, "Day wernt form round hea" They asked me if the temps. were always this bad. Me being a smart *** said, "Oh no this is Spring, wait 3 more months when it gets hot!" Their pale skin and rosy red cheeks gave their pain awayThey informed me they were on vacation from somewhere in Canada, (I don't recall exactly) and that they rented a condo but were leaving 2 months early because of the heat! They honestly didn't know it was summer here! Or they under estimated how hot it gets here.

its good night for me ..I just got home from work ...I went in last night with the intent to put in like 6 hours to finish a paperwork nitemare project ...6 turned to 8 ...turned to 10 then the time changed ....but I still ended up with a 12 hour night

The wife and I made a trip to Vero Beach to buy a set heads off another member. I think it was in July, We had dinner at IHOP, as we were walking in, two woman were leaving and we could tell, "Day wernt form round hea" They asked me if the temps. were always this bad. Me being a smart *** said, "Oh no this is Spring, wait 3 more months when it gets hot!" Their pale skin and rosy red cheeks gave their pain awayThey informed me they were on vacation from somewhere in Canada, (I don't recall exactly) and that they rented a condo but were leaving 2 months early because of the heat! They honestly didn't know it was summer here! Or they under estimated how hot it gets here.
I remember the refreshing thunderstorm every afternoon. Lasted about 10 minutes then the sun came back out and humidity when off the charts...

its good night for me ..I just got home from work ...I went in last night with the intent to put in like 6 hours to finish a paperwork nitemare project ...6 turned to 8 ...turned to 10 then the time changed ....but I still ended up with a 12 hour night
You better get some sleep!

so I am thinking of going back for the ball and trunion 4 speed for the valiant....I have been hearing from rock crawlers and 4WD that it wouldn't be much to make a custom driveshaft with a slip yoke towards one side to bolt up to the flange but eliminate the ball and trunion which is nearly impossible to find parts for. The ideas they have use readily available parts available from summit

so I am thinking of going back for the ball and trunion 4 speed for the valiant....I have been hearing from rock crawlers and 4WD that it wouldn't be much to make a custom driveshaft with a slip yoke towards one side to bolt up to the flange but eliminate the ball and trunion which is nearly impossible to find parts for. The ideas they have use readily available parts available from summit
Why not change out the output shaft on your trans? One and done with the trunion joint.

Why not change out the output shaft on your trans? One and done with the trunion joint.
I wasn't sure that would work ....for sure would need a new main shaft and tail housing ...but I have never heard of anyone successfully doing it

yeah, its not hard to do. or really expensive either. I ran with the 4x4 crowd for quite a while, built a truggy for the mud and hills, that was a fun ride, 383 small block chevy stroker. thing could go anywhere

-
Back