Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, I have two black walnuts here! Go for it Scampy I double dog dare you.
Got some great info on that auto pilot on the FCBO site, seems to be a good group over there.
I....... just..... can't.... :rofl:

I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one! She thinks I'm creepy...
when you're right, you're right.. :poke::lol:

Sue and I are going to a big Birthday Party for my Uncle, today... He will be 90 years old !!!!

Sue and I are going to a big Birthday Party for my Uncle, today... He will be 90 years old !!!!
Cool. Went to my aunts 90th last weekend. Got to hang out with my cousins and have a couple cold beers. Been years since I saw many of them. :thumbsup:

Woodstove is crankin, chainsaw sharpened, basement drains plugged to prevent water from coming up when the drainfield saturates in the meltdown after the big snow... Up to 25 outside. Maybe get out and cut some firewood in a bit.

Woodstove is crankin, chainsaw sharpened, basement drains plugged to prevent water from coming up when the drainfield saturates in the meltdown after the big snow... Up to 25 outside. Maybe get out and cut somee firewood in a bit.
Go fer it !!!

Woodstove is crankin, chainsaw sharpened, basement drains plugged to prevent water from coming up when the drainfield saturates in the meltdown after the big snow... Up to 25 outside. Maybe get out and cut some firewood in a bit.
man - you're just on it today huh?

Well, im out of here for a bit, gonna go finish this stupid bed. 3 hours of OT is enough on a Sunday

-
Back