Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have tea with lemon, honey, and ginger sometimes when my throat gets sore... Maybe I should try to add a bit of apple cider vinegar to it....
It is a very special ingredient, even when I eat greans, that stuff keeps me from getting sick, this is the first time for me to get sick in a few years :thumbsup:

It is a very special ingredient, even when I eat greans, that stuff keeps me from getting sick, this is the first time for me to get sick in a few years :thumbsup:

My son just asked me to get some apple cider vinegar last week when we went shopping... I have regular vinegar for my cucumber recipe, but didn't have the apple cider vinegar, but do now...

I'll have to start using it....

My son just asked me to get some apple cider vinegar last week when we went shopping... I have regular vinegar for my cucumber recipe, but didn't have the apple cider vinegar, but do now...

I'll have to start using it....
It is a great weight loss ingredient as well Karl, check it out , keeps me a little thinner :D

This is my first cold this winter...

I almost made it the whole winter without getting sick...

A few guys at work have it, I think I picked it up there... Some of them work as late as 3:30 AM some days getting all the orders out on the trucks (second shift)...

Time to SS&S and get this world of mine started, see y'all later

You can keep that market... :mob:

We'll send you supplies when it hits... Wood, bottled water, etc....

We have your back.... :poke:
Thanks, I appreciate that. After loosing power twice in 2004, first for 7 days then a week later for 9 days, I invested in a standby generator that will run the whole house. Best money I ever spent!

It is a great weight loss ingredient as well Karl, check it out , keeps me a little thinner :D

My son wants to use it because he's started working out at the gym after work some days...

He has a friend that belongs to the gym also that joins him sometimes...

Thanks, I appreciate that. After loosing power twice in 2004, first for 7 days then a week later for 9 days, I invested in a standby generator that will run the whole house. Best money I ever spent!

Yep, a back-up generator is a good idea... :thumbsup:

You can keep that market... :mob:

We'll send you supplies when it hits... Wood, bottled water, etc....

We have your back.... :poke:
He said Wood :poke:LOL
Speaking of wood. :eek:... Getting more firewood. The other week when an F1 rolled north of here another huge tree (I think its oak) dropped right next to where I cleaned up the last one. I stopped by yesterday and left the guy a note. Called me last night and said its mine... Maybe start on it today before the stow hits if it warms up a little. Like 20 friggin degrees right now.

Being without powr sucks... I lived through the great blackout of 2003 in Detroit when the power grid went down and we had no power for 4 days...

I went shopping and when I turned my back, someone stole my cart... They were almost out of supplies at that store...

I had to re-shop and not leave my cart alone, even for a second...

It was bad.. People couldn't get gas from the gas stations because they had no power either... Some had or bought back up generators to open for a bit until they sold out of their gas... It was almost like going back to early days, every man for himself and watch your back...

He said Wood :poke:LOL
Speaking of wood. :eek:... Getting more firewood. The other week when an F1 rolled north of here another huge tree (I think its oak) dropped right next to where I cleaned up the last one. I stopped by yesterday and left the guy a note. Called me last night and said its mine... Maybe start on it today before the stow hits if it warms up a little. Like 20 friggin degrees right now.

It sounds like you're going to get wood.... :poke:

If it lasts for more than 4 hours - go see a doctor.... :D

Or call all the women in your little black phone book.... :)

Time to SS&S and get this world of mine started, see y'all later

I shaved last night...

I don't have to have contact with the public at work, so I can let it grow out until it starts to itch... If I shave every day, I get a rash... So I let it grow for a few, then shave...

So I only have two "S'es" left for today, and I already took care of one of them already...

-
Back