Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone ever get called for a phone interview for a job on a Sunday?

So you applied on A Sunday and are surprised you got a same day response.
Yep. Exactly. Hell it wasn't even an hour later. Plus side is 10-12 grand more a year, negative side is its only a year contract

A couple more seams and lots of hogrings and we should be in business..

20170312_171920.jpg

No. It's legit. I applied for it. 60 minutes later, I got a call.
And how does that make it legit? Either you are 'God's gift', they are desperate, or its a scam. Just seems WAY too fast of a reply. Normal hiring scenario is more like collect apps for a week, reply to top candidates, interviews phone then in person...

And how does that make it legit? Either you are 'God's gift', they are desperate, or its a scam. Just seems WAY too fast of a reply. Normal hiring scenario is more like collect apps for a week, reply to top candidates, interviews phone then in person...
Because I have something that's tough to get and less than 1 percent of the population have. Combined with the CAD stuff they need and that number drops even more. Think DoD contractor. I lean towards them being desperate to be honest.

man - I got a steak bomb grinder (sub) with fried peppers and onions, cheese and pepperoni - I dashed some A1 on there and manga!! - oh, and a side of onion rings - sittin' here washing it all down with some specialty beers my girl got me for xmass.. :thumbsup:

-
Back