Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pond should fill up. I'm out wife just sent me a text. Gets to work in center city. Then she gets a message on her phone they are closed for the day. So off to the train station I go.
Train station?

:BangHead::BangHead:What really sucks is I found a plow hook up for the Tikey truck and did not buy it, Ron has a plow and the hydraulics, we said next season it will be on the other day!:BangHead::BangHead:

Yup it is, the tractor works pretty good but takes a while when the snow is deep, then you have to kind of plow and scoop the snow.

2012-John-Deere-2320-Front-Left.jpg

Wow! Postal service suspending service through 'the region' today. I don't recall ever hearing them do that. Main roads are not bad from what I can tell. But,I would guess back roads ain't good. This sleet is like icey sand. Neither of which is easy to drive in...

interesting ride in this morning - one of the back roads I take is lined with corn fields, nothing to slow down the wind.. well the wind had caused the snow to drift into the road and made snow waves in the road... it was a bit weird to drive through

-
Back