Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow! Postal service suspending service through 'the region' today. I don't recall ever hearing them do that. Main roads are not bad from what I can tell. But,I would guess back roads ain't good. This sleet is like icey sand. Neither of which is easy to drive in...
gotta be bad for them to call it off!! so you opted to stay home?

gotta be bad for them to call it off!! so you opted to stay home?
So far. I could get there if needed, but don't think anyone has shown up. Expect a call from one of the big bosses soon. He flew in yesterday and is at a hotel. Not sure if he has a key. Unless he wants me there, I will go in later and clean up around the doors. Still expecting a good bit of snow so maybe after noon.

So far. I could get there if needed, but don't think anyone has shown up. Expect a call from one of the big bosses soon. He flew in yesterday and is at a hotel. Not sure if he has a key. Unless he wants me there, I will go in later and clean up around the doors. Still expecting a good bit of snow so maybe after noon.

If you don't have to go in don't. I know you and hoppy have more snow then me. But if the line follows up it's all sleet and freezing rain. I went out to pick up the wife the Escalade was a block of ice. Thank god for remote start so the thing warmed up and I could open a door. Nasty out worse then snow.

I doubt I will do it ...but I had a guy at a yard ask me what I am working on .....I said valiant wagon

he said ...how about a 2 door wagon conversion ...

I said, that is cool but where is one to find 2 door doors and all the hardware and stuff

he says " I've got a pair of doors off a 65 Barracuda complete with hinges and glass ...50 bucks for the pair because I would like to see a 2 door wagon, that would be cool"

Get the doors, then after a while bring him a picture of Waggin's car and show him that.... :steering:

Get the doors, then after a while bring him a picture of Waggin's car and show him that.... :steering:
Love those 2 door wagon conversions.
73718.jpg

Good morning, chilly and grey here, didn't get much rain at all. Wow be safe guys, that is some nasty snow conditions.
like a sno-cone!
One cool thing back at the junkyards in Atlanta before they put a stop to it, Mexicans would sell snow cones in the parking lots, they were so good. Tacos too. I am crazy about snow cones.

I made myself and my Mom really happy yesterday. She had sent me a small album of pictures from her childhood in northern New York, there weren't many due to both her parents dying before she was 15. In some of the photos, she and my uncle were wearing these children's outerwear/play clothes, called Klad-Ezee. They were designed so children could dress themselves. They had both summer and winter outfits. Her mother had a home business selling them. Anyway I googled Klad-Ezee and there wasn't much out there at all...except, on a vintage site, they were selling a really cool racing jacket from the '60's in my size, apparently they branched out and made adult clothes too. It is red with one wide blue and white stripe down one side. I didn't see one other garment made by them for sale anywhere.

Mike, those are great pics of your first Mopars, even the settings they are in are really cool.

We have mostly Ice here... I can hear tree limbs snapping back in my woods. The neighbor across the street lost a big tree in her front yard

This one is actuall a bit bigger than I really need it is a JD 2320.

That's a lawn mower with a bucket lol

Wow! Postal service suspending service through 'the region' today. I don't recall ever hearing them do that. Main roads are not bad from what I can tell. But,I would guess back roads ain't good. This sleet is like icey sand. Neither of which is easy to drive in...
So much for rain, snow or shine
Hey Chris you box will go out tomorrow! No pick up today!
No worries. I ain't in no hurry
What a beyotch.... :mob: :mad:
yeah I'm not thrilled

Yeah I think ours was 3 days. We've been through at least 7 daycares now in 3 years

Our kids never had daycare or a babysitter outside the family or close friends...

we were lucky to have in laws very close and helped us when they could...

Last edited:
-
Back