Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh yeah...I'll just put this here then...
View attachment 1715027948
ok SHOW OFF!
hoppyland.jpg

We had about 7" when I first went out this morning. We got at least a couple inches of sleet since then and the total depth has not changed. ?? This chit is heavy! Compacting the snow as it goes. Was just out with the pup. It's pretty brutal, sneet blizzard. Winds picking up and looks like it is changing back to snow.

The snow has stopped... I better get the snow blower cranked up and clear the drive for the neighbor before she has to go to work this morning....

Smell you all later.... (If you don't smell me first....) :D

here's crazy - we always dedicate one plug from the generator to our signal box - gotta keep that TV and internet on!! LOL (truth is, it keeps the land line on and we have to have that because of the aunt) - but it's still a bit crazy..

Well time to get started out there, If I am not back in a few hours send the avalanche rescue team to look for me!:rofl:

Waiting for the snow to slide off the front roof, only has one row of snowdogs!

Walk under it. It will slide.:rofl:
man - sure as **** on that one!! had it happen to me a few weeks ago - little awning I put over a side window on my breezeway - right over where the water bib is. Sure as hell, I go out there to put some extra water in the hot tub and while I am screwing the hose onto the spigot... varroof... down comes the GD snow and it went RIGHT down my back inside my coat!! :wtf: really!!??? :BangHead: :lol:

man - sure as **** on that one!! had it happen to me a few weeks ago - little awning I put over a side window on my breezeway - right over where the water bib is. Sure as hell, I go out there to put some extra water in the hot tub and while I am screwing the hose onto the spigot... varroof... down comes the GD snow and it went RIGHT down my back inside my coat!! :wtf: really!!??? :BangHead: :lol:
Haha

-
Back