Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am in the 10-16 zone that is mostly sleet now. Work is above it in the 16+ all snow area... They are still saying 1-3 " snow per hour for most of the morning or up to an inch of sleet per hour. I would rather have a lot of snow than 3-4 inches of sleet. :eek:

So I'm stuck playing daddy daycare today. Our daycare lady up and quit on everyone at 930 last night

Wow! There's a 6-12 month waiting list everywhere around here. Tasha took a part time night job so we don't have to worry about the dreaded daycare bs.
Good luck in your search.

Wow! There's a 6-12 month waiting list everywhere around here. Tasha took a part time night job so we don't have to worry about the dreaded daycare bs.
Good luck in your search.
Same here. We've been in a rut of daycare issues. We get stuck with start ups, people who haven't been doing it long and they all end up giving it up within 6 months or less.

Same here. We've been in a rut of daycare issues. We get stuck with start ups, people who haven't been doing it long and they all end up giving it up within 6 months or less.

Our daycare was set up that 2 days was considered full time. One might think it was so she would get payed even if the kids were there 2 days a week.
Which it was but it also meant she only had to be there 2 days a week. (Averaged 2-5 days off per month plus 2 weeks vacation)

I am in the 10-16 zone that is mostly sleet now. Work is above it in the 16+ all snow area... They are still saying 1-3 " snow per hour for most of the morning or up to an inch of sleet per hour. I would rather have a lot of snow than 3-4 inches of sleet. :eek:
Looks like it is sleet coming down now, this is going to be fun to plow opps scoop and move prob.

last one - I had this around 1990 or so.. 78 CJ7

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

Last edited:
def had painted the grill black - never occurred to me it was a chevy thing, I was just "customizing" - guess I got a life long theme going here... great, Chris will NEVER relent!! :BangHead:
Actually I don't see it as a chevy thing. Plenty of mopars had black grilles and people have been blacking them out forever.

-
Back