Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
we will see if the seats get held up by the snow lol

Mr. Hoppy got them shipped and the tracking numbers show they are already on the move west :usflag:

So you did find some seats ?

DSC01227.JPG

DSC01228.JPG

DSC01236.JPG

hard to imagine snow now , over here its going to be upper 70's and low 80s all week
Ignoring...lol
In for a break from clearing the driveway. About 7inches so far. Sleet now compacting and making it heavier. Still expecting a lot more. Haven't decided if going to work yet...
Good Morning

Ignoring...lol
In for a break from clearing the driveway. About 7inches so far. Sleet now compacting and making it heavier. Still expecting a lot more. Haven't decided if going to work yet...
Good Morning

Fortunately we don't have much but yes sleet covered and that's what it's doing now. Cleared a path and salted for the wife to get her car so she can go to the train. Fun trying to shovel with one frigging arm.

Back in, Got the drive open. Still need to clean off the car if I decide to go anywhere. Talked to a couple people from work. Despite management decision to be open, I dont think a single person has even tried to get there yet. Lol. If they tell me somebody is going to work, I could get there... Being the maintenance guy, I will go in at some point and be sure its ready for the early birds tomorrow. But no point doing that till it's near done snowing if nobody is working today. Snowplow guy should do most of it. I'll just need to clear around a few doors and steps.

Back in, Got the drive open. Still need to clean ff the car if I decide to go anywhere. Talked to a couple people from work. Despite management decision to be open, I dont think a single person has even tried to get there yet. Lol. If they tell je somebody is going to work, I could get there... Being the maintenance guy, I will go in at some point and be sure its ready for the early birds tomorrow. But no point doing that till it's near done snowing if nobody is working today. Snowplow guy should do most of it. I'll just jeed to clear around a few doors and steps.
so far so good here - been snowing since about 4:30 - not even 2"

So I'm stuck playing daddy daycare today. Our daycare lady up and quit on everyone at 930 last night

-
Back