Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
did you know the ocean is made up 100 percent of fish pee

It was took an hour to clean it up lesson learned if you never saw it before grab it! Ready for the fun tomorrow?
Yeah, it just started spitting snow here. They are saying 8"-12" but it could double that if the line shifts a few miles.

I'd love to go to that yard, it's been a long time since I used to be able to prowl around the yards in Philly that had hundreds of old Mopars.

Lots of trucks a few dozen a.b and c at best, surprisingly not all totally picked clean, seems like another part of the lift day saga!

That snowy picture is pretty.
Just remembered I spotted this '65 Dart GT for sale in front of a shop. Paint looked nice except for they got gimmicky with flat black on the hood. Also missing the grille candy canes and the door panels were redone in a non-original style. Dual exhaust. "#'s matching." Asking $20k. I didnt bother the seller.

IMG_0292.JPG

did you know the ocean is made up 100 percent of fish pee
Did you know you were incubated in your own pee soup for 9 months before you were born and you were drinking and breathing it?

Swimming in the ocean doesn't sound so bad now...does it?

Did you know you were incubated in your own pee soup for 9 months before you were born and you were drinking and breathing it?

Swimming in the ocean doesn't sound so bad now...does it?
Sweet I shall repeat that to my 3 year old! That's who told me the above line lol

Thanks dave always wondered why pee splatter tasted familiar, whew you just lifted a great burden from mankind!

Chris you want to mess with your kid do the alphabet song and leave out the P, take some water and put a bit on the floor and stand right next to it, then when he asks where the p is point and say right there.

Looks like Keefer, Tike and I are right in the middle of this thing!:eek:
Yeah, and we're right on the edge of it here. We could get as much as you guys if it shifts a few miles. Looks like we will get around a foot at least.

Yeah, and we're right on the edge of it here. We could get as much as you guys if it shifts a few miles. Looks like we will get around a foot at least.

Guess I'll find out if I can run the snowblower one handed

The last two of the signs I ordered arrived today. They are bigger than I thought they would be, but I'm not complaining!

real.jpg

Just started snowing not long ago. Coming down fast and fine. Had a white coat on everything in a few minutes. Should be fun in the morning. Zzzz

-
Back