Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
think about that for a second - on state time, using a state vehicle, running free state gas... Holy moron!!
which means state approved towing truck, state approved gas can, state approved mechanic to put in said gas....... yeah he just got written up at the minimum

I'm lucky, my winter time electric bill is around 60-80 bucks a month. In the dead of summer they get as high as 120-140 bucks. Some improvements have paid off big for me.

I'm lucky, my winter time electric bill is around 60-80 bucks a month. In the dead of summer they get as high as 120-140 bucks. Some improvements have paid off big for me.
it gets what, 65-75 degrees in the winter down there?

oh snap..... as a former state employee, that's a HUGE NO NO!
I can top that. About 15 years ago while I was still a firefighter, we had a slow station that didn't run many calls, maybe 2-3 a day, they were called out to a structure fire and on the way to a working fire, they ran out of diesel fuel in the fire truck! Since the next responding pumper was about 10 mi out, the house burnt down! Yeah some heads rolled on that one.

it gets what, 65-75 degrees in the winter down there?
On rare occasions it will get in the 20's. Mostly 35-45 degrees is what we call cold. And it doesn't stay that low for long. It's not out of the norm for us to have a 40 degree swing from 7am to 3pm.

One job 19.JPG

-
Back