Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yay its Monday so i can go to a yard today and get the lower seat tracks i need

This is exactly why i hate weekends ....can't do anything because everything is closed or closed early......blah

Oh sweet Monday and workweek when everything is open and ready for business

But we have to go back to work for another week.... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Call one of us that have/had it and ask a lot of dumb questions and do a lot of research, there are some great books on it prob at the library! Know what that is?:poke::rofl:
Yes, believe it or not, I spent probably half my youth in the library. I love to read.

Just think of the cost to install that one Caleb!
yeah gulp.
candles? Any time I been in Amish country they're making them. Been to Lancaster?
No but I have been to Shipshewana.....

Hey Chris you can make a methane system for gas really easy! I did it in Hi in the cesspool!
haha

As far as costs, Im banking on not having to pay the future rate increases. Rates always go up, my loan amount will only go down.

a buddy of mine used to have his "man cave" in the basement of his house, it was always cool/cold down there.. so he used to make "candle stoves" - sometimes as many as 10 sets of 10 going - too weird really, it was like being in a F-ed up movie - we'd be down there getting high and drinking, playing guitar and carrying on... how no one ever set the place on fire is beyond me :lol:

a buddy of mine used to have his "man cave" in the basement of his house, it was always cool/cold down there.. so he used to make "candle stoves" - sometimes as many as 10 sets of 10 going - too weird really, it was like being in a F-ed up movie - we'd be down there getting high and drinking, playing guitar and carrying on... how no one ever set the place on fire is beyond me :lol:
I'm exploring geo-thermal heating

No ouija board involved? Sounds really creepy man!

Yeh,but you want to add gas pipe to your house for lights...:realcrazy:
I did some work on a house in Scranton that had pipes in the walls from early 1900's gas lighting.
it was more thinking out loud

-
Back