Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Chris, if you want to live off the grid get a steam powered electric generator and convert it to run using multiple fuel sources for the firebox (coal, wood, diesel, propane, etc) and use the waste heat from the electrical generation to heat the house in Winter and make hot water.

You can even add geothermal and passive solar to increase the efficiency of the boiler by preheating the water...

There is an intersection in Perry Ga. when the turn arrows (2) light up, one tells you to turn left, the other right next to it point straight up. Freaks me out every time it comes on.

Hey Chris, if you want to live off the grid get a steam powered electric generator and convert it to run using multiple fuel sources for the firebox (coal, wood, diesel, propane, etc) and use the waste heat from the electrical generation to heat the house in Winter and make hot water.

You can even add geothermal and passive solar to increase the efficiency of the boiler by preheating the water...

hmm not a bad idea. I also have a moving stream, even in a drought time, it still moves that I could make into a hydro-electric set up too. It's not so much off the grid that's the goal, I just dont understand the rationale behind paying 20,000 to run lines to my house and then pay 2-4 hundred more a month for electric. To me, that makes alternative forms more intriguing. Granted, those are pricey as well now a days but if it doesnt have a monthly bill, its more enticing to me.

hmm not a bad idea. I also have a moving stream, even in a drought time, it still moves that I could make into a hydro-electric set up too. It's not so much off the grid that's the goal, I just dont understand the rationale behind paying 20,000 to run lines to my house and then pay 2-4 hundred more a month for electric. To me, that makes alternative forms more intriguing. Granted, those are pricey as well now a days but if it doesnt have a monthly bill, its more enticing to me.
Check the laws streams are weird, There was a guy here that filled in a stream bed to do that and diverted it he got a $50k fine for obstructing the stream! and had to restore it back to the state standards. I have a small pond? 20' circle that is fed by a spring and would love to fill it in but I cannot it is a wetlands area, I cannot even kill the cattails that are in it. I would love to have that spring feed the big pond!!:BangHead::BangHead:

Man got a offer on that auto pilot for $250 I don't know if I should hold out for more or not? Did not cost me close to that to get all of those ap parts!.

... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 8 PM this evening
to 10 PM EDT Tuesday...

* locations... the Poconos and the Susquehanna valley.

* Hazard types... heavy snow.

* Snow accumulations... 16 to 20 inches. Higher amounts of 20 to 24
inches are possible, mainly on the ridges of the Poconos and in
the middle Susquehanna valley.

Nice, the beer store was almost empty also! Almost had to buy good beer!

Check the laws streams are weird, There was a guy here that filled in a stream bed to do that and diverted it he got a $50k fine for obstructing the stream! and had to restore it back to the state standards. I have a small pond? 20' circle that is fed by a spring and would love to fill it in but I cannot it is a wetlands area, I cannot even kill the cattails that are in it. I would love to have that spring feed the big pond!!:BangHead::BangHead:

Man got a offer on that auto pilot for $250 I don't know if I should hold out for more or not? Did not cost me close to that to get all of those ap parts!.
Yeah good point

Man, I was just thinking bout my graduating high school class. We took a beating post grad. 3 of cancer died before turning 20, another had a heart attack in a tree stand, another shot himself climbing down from a tree stand, another held up a bank and 4 just got arrested in the largest meth bust in state history

Sounds like a fun class to me! Detention was my favorite class for sure all the wild ones were there.

... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 8 PM this evening
to 10 PM EDT Tuesday...

* locations... the Poconos and the Susquehanna valley.

* Hazard types... heavy snow.

* Snow accumulations... 16 to 20 inches. Higher amounts of 20 to 24
inches are possible, mainly on the ridges of the Poconos and in
the middle Susquehanna valley.

Nice, the beer store was almost empty also! Almost had to buy good beer!
It will probably snow

Man, I was just thinking bout my graduating high school class. We took a beating post grad. 3 of cancer died before turning 20, another had a heart attack in a tree stand, another shot himself climbing down from a tree stand, another held up a bank and 4 just got arrested in the largest meth bust in state history
**** I was never in class. I cant even remember one guy from my Graduating class. Yes I graduated without even going to class.

@Ben Drinkin
French Vanilla (left) has possibilities, but much lighter than original. The other is ay to white. Disregard the sail panal-that is painted. The lower panal is original vinyl.

2017-03-13 18.13.49.jpg

My senior year was crazy, electronics tech school in the morning to and from on the Cheech and Chong buss, way home used to make the driver stop at the beer store, went through 25 or so drivers, then one day one flagged down a cop and we all jumped out the back! Doubt you can get away with that today, then back for lunch, then Gym just had to show your face to get a C, guy owned the local bar, then study hall, then a advanced English which I think I attended three times, did not need it. Fun year for sure.

It was took an hour to clean it up lesson learned if you never saw it before grab it! Ready for the fun tomorrow?

-
Back