Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, brain started up so I got up and made coffee. We got our butts kicked last night at work, maybe that's why. No news on the government letting our seasonal workers come back this year. Even with spring break business we are stretched thin, never mind summer. The bad thing is, if a customer complains, guess who the blame falls on? People spending several hundred a night on a room reasonably expect to have enough staff around to serve them.

Have a new heater control valve coming for the Fury. Old timer at Auto Zone tracked one down for me, it's a Mopar part. I don't really use the heater but I want the engine bay to look legit and not have hoses blocked off. The guy is crazy for c-bodies just like me, his dream car is a '78 New Yorker St. Regis, strange how we seem to find each other.

Haha this is weird. Windows would not open for me this morning, groggily I followed the prompts and restored to a previous point, now my computer is not on daylight savings time.

Neons are ok to me. Heck they are practically classics now.

Good morning, brain started up so I got up and made coffee. We got our butts kicked last night at work, maybe that's why. No news on the government letting our seasonal workers come back this year. Even with spring break business we are stretched thin, never mind summer. The bad thing is, if a customer complains, guess who the blame falls on? People spending several hundred a night on a room reasonably expect to have enough staff around to serve them.

Have a new heater control valve coming for the Fury. Old timer at Auto Zone tracked one down for me, it's a Mopar part. I don't really use the heater but I want the engine bay to look legit and not have hoses blocked off. The guy is crazy for c-bodies just like me, his dream car is a '78 New Yorker St. Regis, strange how we seem to find each other.
Glad you found one, but I think it is cold out your way today isn't it ?

Haha this is weird. Windows would not open for me this morning, groggily I followed the prompts and restored to a previous point, now my computer is not on daylight savings time.

Neons are ok to me. Heck they are practically classics now.
what Windows version are you using?

that sucks - little to no support via Microsoft left... it is possible that you've hit a wall that you can't get passed.. have you checked for updates recently?

That's the thing, it just had me do an update last night, and then it wouldn't start up this morning. Luckily I met a computer geek who I can call if I really get stuck.

Morning guys. I see Mike2 was up at 3:30 and busy on the site.

-
Back