Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had already filed for divorce and she already had a BF of her own - part of what led to the divorce.... (It was going down hill for years, but her BF was the deciding factor...)

Oh my Gawwwwd ....how can she do that.

Sorry to hear this. Some cultures would have allowed you to shoot her over that

hey hoppy, I'll trade you, my dart as is for your firechicken since you hate it sooooo badly

Oh my Gawwwwd ....how can she do that.

Sorry to hear this. Some cultures would have allowed you to shoot her over that

That's why it was soooo great that she found out that way - shock factor.... :eek:

She had no idea that I had gone out and found me a GF, then the reality that I was no longer hers set in.... :icon_fU:

It's all good now... I'm not upset over it anymore... :popcorn:

Talk to the wife, no idea what she wants. She want a midlife chrisis car I believe since she will not get rid of it, would actually like to find a aerocoupe that looks good she would get rid of it then and you can drive it in the winter.

theres a movie i've not seen in probably 20 years
dang kids - I SO had to google that!!!
latest?cb=20140114024547

Talk to the wife, no idea what she wants. She want a midlife chrisis car I believe since she will not get rid of it, would actually like to find a aerocoupe that looks good she would get rid of it then and you can drive it in the winter.

Here's the perfect car for her:

De Lorean.jpg

she needs an 89 5.0 Fox body Mustang - convertible

buy my jeep lol

That's why it was soooo great that she found out that way - shock factor.... :eek:

She had no idea that I had gone out and found me a GF, then the reality that I was no longer hers set in.... :icon_fU:

It's all good now... I'm not upset over it anymore... :popcorn:

A Mopar never does that to you.

A Mopar never does that to you.

I told her before getting married:

"The cars were here BEFORE you and they will be here AFTER you...." :steering:

That way, she knew where she stood if she tried to tell me to get rid of any of my Mopars.... :icon_fU:

Needless to say - I kept that promise.... :D

-
Back