Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I told her before getting married:

"The cars were here BEFORE you and they will be here AFTER you...." :steering:

That way, she knew where she stood if she tried to tell me to get rid of any of my Mopars.... :icon_fU:

Needless to say - I kept that promise.... :D
I have put that same thing down as law before. For some reason, when i have dated before, i got non car guys ****yawn****
I really have more fun going on dates with my cars

yeah yeah yeah, we grew up with VCRs, you grew up with DINOSAURS :poke::rofl:

You kids don't know how good you had it.... :soapbox:

When we were young, we had to walk 3 miles in the cold, rain, and snow; uphill, backwards, to and from - just to go to school at 6 AM and I had to be there early to start the fire in the fireplace to warm up the one room school... :usflag:

What, first a GM hood and now a Mustang body.....might have to ban you from the coffee crew
geeez... I was just kidding!!! zoinks!
- - fine, go drive this bad boy then!! :lol:
6861160b307700c61cc6b1708f7f897c.jpg

When we were young, we had to walk 3 miles in the cold, rain, and snow; uphill, backwards, to and from - just to go to school at 6 AM and I had to be there early to start the fire in the fireplace to warm up the one room school... :usflag:
Don't know what neighborhood you lived in, but mine was uphill both ways. lol

Mine was one mile to grammar school and 4 to middle/high school 7-12 there at the time. No rides for homey, I have a friend here that lives directly across the street from the school and his kids HAVE to take the bus!

well for the record, I had to walk 6 miles one way to school, be there by 7, no AC, heat was done by coal water boiler and I had 4 kids in my class, counting me so they merged 3rd,4th, 5th in one class giving us 19 total(only 3 boys, man i had i been wiser back then, them was 5 to 1 odds....), then sent us 20 miles away for 6th grade via an old beat up postal van the school had bought.

Don't know what neighborhood you lived in, but mine was uphill both ways. lol
mine was down a hill, flat ground for a mile or so, up a small hill, down the other side and back up a much bigger hill where the school was :icon_fU:

well for the record, I had to walk 6 miles one way to school, be there by 7, no AC, heat was done by coal water boiler and I had 4 kids in my class, counting me so they merged 3rd,4th, 5th in one class giving us 19 total(only 3 boys, man i had i been wiser back then, them was 5 to 1 odds....), then sent us 20 miles away for 6th grade via an old beat up postal van the school had bought.
You were more into GI JOES back then Or was it transgenders then?

I remember seeing VCR's and tapes.

I still see them at garage sales where people can't get rid of them.

Dang, i was a really little kid when i saw those around

I went to no less than 12 different Schools before I Graduated HS.. Kept gettin Kicked out for some reason....

The neighbor across the street's wife was a school teacher in a one room school, she retired in the eighties when they finally closed it...

I remember seeing VCR's and tapes.

I still see them at garage sales where people can't get rid of them.

Dang, i was a really little kid when i saw those around
All my movies from the kids growing up are on VHS, really need to get them on dvd.

-
Back