Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I remember CD walk man's in the late 90s ....as primitive as you can get because they would skip if you hit a bump or walked to fast with it

I did pick up a turntable a few years ago so the wife would stop bitching about not hearing her LP's, it is actually kind of cool turns them into a mp3 format, never used it But stopped that complaint!

I had Beta, at the same time VCR came out.. I thought the Beta would take over... I was WRONG !!! :BangHead::BangHead:

I still have a complete Onkyo Stereo Syst. Inc. Turntable , Receiver and Dual Cassette Recorder....

I still have a bunch of home movies from me growing up on 8mm film. Dad did get them converted to dvd format in the 90's.

I had Beta, at the same time VCR came out.. I thought the Beta would take over... I was WRONG !!! :BangHead::BangHead:

Beta actually had better quality, but VHS had bigger companies behind it....

My dad had a few of the old RCA stylus disc players, but they didn't sell very well at all...

I need a old school receiver for the shop, the new ones will not get any stations.

Nothing wrong with VHS . Still have plenty of movies you cannot find on DVD. They still work fine, my VHS player upconverts to 1080i. Thru HDMI cable.

I still have a complete Onkyo Stereo Syst. Inc. Turntable , Receiver and Dual Cassette Recorder....

I still have my JVC RX-500B, but it needs some repair...

.003% total harmonic distortion at 110 watts x 4 speakers....

They could hear me across campus at college... I used to take requests from friends to play when they had classes in the engineering building in the summer - no A/C and they used to open the windows... My dorm was right across from the Engineering building...

Hey talking about old movies I have Shakes the Clown we can send around like Mikes Sausage party! Funny freaking movie, definitely will never se it on any station today.

I remember seeing VCR's and tapes.

I still see them at garage sales where people can't get rid of them.

Dang, i was a really little kid when i saw those around
I'll never forget a convo with my daughter.
Her "what's that"
me "a cassette"
her"Huh?"
me "it has music on it"
her "oh"
me "it's what we used before cd's, each one has a specific group with about 8-10songs"
her "what's a cd?"
me "sigh, you put music on it"
her" so, that cassette thingy is like from 100 years ago, I have a stick that holds like a million songs"
me " go to your room you're about to get in trouble"

I'll never forget a convo with my daughter.
Her "what's that"
me "a cassette"
her"Huh?"
me "it has music on it"
her "oh"
me "it's what we used before cd's, each one has a specific group with about 8-10songs"
her "what's a cd?"
me "sigh, you put music on it"
her" so, that cassette thingy is like from 100 years ago, I have a stick that holds like a million songs"
me " go to your room you're about to get in trouble"
nice!! :rofl:

Lol this would work out there
s-l1600.jpg

-
Back