Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Standard CB radio transmits signals at 26.965-27.405 MHz frequency range. Signal level depends on many extra factors. For instance, signal strength in a big city is much lower than in the countryside due to various interferences. Linear CB amps are often uses to increase the signal strength.

As a rule CB radio station has AM carrier of around 3-4 W, so the output on the radio is approximately 10-12 W. Output 15-18 W is possible only for certain models. Granted nothing obstructs radio waves it’s more than enough for a stable connection. For instance, your radio station will work perfectly out of town or in the open sea. However in the megalopolis your signal won’t go very far. A quality signal booster will help you significantly increase output power. With correct aerial tuning CB radio amplifier will grant you good connection at the distance of 8 000 miles! Modern models have high capacity and efficiency.

Prices for linear amps are quite low in USA due to the constantly growing competition. You can order linear amplifier for CB radio for a $100 max price. If radio is your hobby then this is your best choice. You get a quality device and without emptying your purse. Many affordable CB linear amplifiers can be found in our catalogue.

Well... Time for me to get some paint on these interior doors, so I can install them tomorrow...See Yazzz ....

Johnson_Messenger_130A_rot.jpg
Same one as this, perfect for that car even matches the interior!

Tell you the truth there is nobody on them locally around here most use the hand held grs ones now.

besides, I want them for other uses, less people on them the better
I used to jump the phased lock loop in some models and then went to other frequencies under the cb band now that was cool had our own network, it was also the band Taxis used in NY, we had fun for sure. Sent taxis to idiots in the middle of the night. Flip the switch and you had another 120 channels!

Ok another 50 year old man with a Vette to make up for a small *****, no wonder he likes VN!:poke::rofl:

-
Back