Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
dude - when you gonna paint??
Later this Spring when the weather gets warm since I want to take everything out of the garage when I do it. For now I'm just putting the signs up and arranging them so I know exactly where I want them to go after it's painted.

The answers lay in public view...... I already have them :poke:

But since you old guys obviously need help finding it, I was filing out the paperwork for my branch transfer request.
Thanks for the update, missed the memo , was awol for rollcall this am.:lol: Transfer from what to what?

Yep, you are definitely my sister...

Was I here this morning? Yes Was everyone else who is reading this current statement here this morning? Yes It is hard to put complete information in your statement? Why repeat myself

All you had to do was add a simple few words..."Man, I spent the afternoon filling out a 147 page application for XXXX." But the answer was already given, why repeat myself

Master Baiter... :p better to be a Master Baiter than to be a masturbator
My answers in the very annoying lime green

The answers lay in public view...... I already have them :poke:

But since you old guys obviously need help finding it, I was filing out the paperwork for my branch transfer request.
See, that wasn't so hard now...was it?

You seem to think we "old guys" are following the details of your daily puppy life like some millennial blog happy Facebook addict...but we ain't. :poke:

See, that wasn't so hard now...was it?

You seem to think we "old guys" are following the details of your daily puppy life like some millennial blog happy Facebook addict...but we ain't. :poke:
No not at all. But I thought by me saying, hey I'm going to do it after the hour long conversation this morning that it would be pretty obvious what I was talking about.... oops

Later this Spring when the weather gets warm since I want to take everything out of the garage when I do it. For now I'm just putting the signs up and arranging them so I know exactly where I want them to go after it's painted.
I see - just seems a little cart before the horse you know..

@Ddaddy heres some signs for you

IMG_0718.PNG

IMG_0717.PNG

IMG_0716.PNG

I see - just seems a little cart before the horse you know..
Not really. This way I can move them around and decide exactly how I want them to be laid out without having to fix holes in the fresh painted walls later if I decide to move something. Call it "test fitting" before final install...

now yur gonna get marked absent. :BangHead: I covered for you and said "here" when they called your name. :p
Well, then lend me your notes next time so I know what Chris is babbling on about since he can't seem to lift his heavy fingers to type those few extra clarifying words...

:D

Well, then lend me your notes next time so I know what Chris is babbling on about since he can't seem to lift his heavy fingers to type those few extra clarifying words...

that won't help - even when you're right there it's hard to know what Chris is babbling about - hell, half the time I'm not sure he knows!

I saw he was talking to Hoppy about getting covered for drills or something. Never put the rest together. Guess I'm just a hopeless old guy too. I so sorry. :(

You know what we could do...............

We could make you scroll all the way down to get an answer.

Hey scary thought, you said I am just like your sister, does that mean we're related?

Thanks, but I made a conscious decision not to do any "pin-up" style signs in the garage until after my daughter grows up. I don't want to give her the wrong message about the hobby.

A few years ago she saw me working on some "Pin-up" style images for members on the Charger forum and started thinking I was looking at other women and got worried that I might leave her Mom. I never realized how much the current culture in her school of other kids with parents who are divorcing would make her think that. Ever since then, I don't let her see that stuff when I work on it and won't put any on display in the garage.

Thanks, but I made a conscious decision not to do any "pin-up" style signs in the garage until after my daughter grows up. I don't want to give her the wrong message about the hobby.

A few years ago she saw me working on some "Pin-up" style images for members on the Charger forum and started thinking I was looking at other women and got worried that I might leave her Mom. I never realized how much the current culture in her school of other kids with parents who are divorcing would make her think that. Ever since then, I don't let her see that stuff when I work on it and won't put any on display in the garage.
Yeah I fully get that. That's the same reason I don't or won't hang the posters of the Dillion girls or miss colt.

-
Back