Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have been up for a bit also crashed early yesterday felt like crap, been overdoing it the last few days.

So what did the air guard offer you? Keeping the same rank? I had to drop one but I was a e-6 at the time and actually now I am kind of glad they did, I would have been in a position of mentoring guys and it took a while to learn the Air force ways.

Man I got lucky yesterday. I closed the shop entry door on the side and a lot of ice/snow came off the roof. Like a three foot pile afterwards on the ground, If it hit me I would prob be dead. Have to get snow dogs up there this summer for sure.

working on a chebby no less!!?? or snow removal?
That's actually in the corner under wraps for now. He is working on the body again at his house. Just driving a lot messes with me triggers the vertigo it seems, that and plowing this place out finished it yesterday.

I think I came to the realization I only had one left when I flipped the tractor into a stream a few years ago, thank god for ROPS bar, and I never have that up, got really lucky that day, not even a scratch, did lose a beer though!:eek:

I was in and out of the ER & hospital quite a bit when I was younger - skateboarding accidents and car crashes.. busted my *** up pretty good a couple of times - multiple stitches.. man am I glad I grew out of that!! (and lived!!)

Morning. I see the weather idiots are predicting more of SOMETHING to fall out of the sky this weekend, that may, or may not accumulate.

I get my weather from 3 or 4 places - "calculate" an average and figure it from there... it's like rolling dice - sooner or later someone is going to have the right #'s

Morning Hoppy, Mike. Seems the air quality has improved in here since last night.

-
Back