Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The seats are here !!!!

I timed it just right so that no one knows what I got delivered because the whole valiant is on the low low

There is an industrial direct near where I had them delivered so I located the FED ex truck and stalked him and waited up the street as he put the seats on the porch....everyone is at work and silent neighborhood ,as soon as he left I came up quick and loaded them and disappeared just as fast.

GEEEEEEZZZZZ those boxes are heavy, made me fart when I picked them up because I had to give all I had. LOL
:rofl:

I timed it just right so that no one knows what I got delivered because the whole valiant is on the low low

There is an industrial direct near where I had them delivered so I located the FED ex truck and stalked him and waited up the street as he put the seats on the porch....everyone is at work and silent neighborhood ,as soon as he left I came up quick and loaded them and disappeared just as fast.
A covert operation... Be va-we va-we kwiut:elmer:
GEEEEEEZZZZZ those boxes are heavy, made me fart
:eek:

But we all know...... I think hush money is in order hehe

Ranibo hush.jpg

The seats are here !!!!

GEEEEEEZZZZZ those boxes are heavy, made me fart when I picked them up because I had to give all I had. LOL
now THAT there IS funny - I don't care who you are!!! :rofl:

it all kicked my butt a bit - but the driveway is clear of snow and ice, the roof over the kitchen and the breezeways doors is clear, the deck and hot tub are good to go, an I can get to the trash barrels and the outside H2O!! yay

I don't think I've EVER heard a woman admit to it before!

Truly one of a kind!:thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

Last week at phys. Therapy the woman on the next table let one fly during one of her stretch exercises.
Can't hide from that.

-
Back