Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do have a quick brake job to do on a 14 Elantra. Front pads and rotors.. Cake.....

Yur Right about that $hit... I ALWAYS hose my equipment down after fertilizer has been near it...Learned the Hard Way...

Playing now for a limited time and audience: It is DesertRat's weekly TGIF to FABO. Limited to the coffee shop players and participants.
Yaaall have a goooood Juan, I will be putting the fuel tank back in my BC today with a new fuel sending unit.
Wrapping the entire exhaust system with heat wrap, and performing AJ's transfer port synch just for practice.
Rat out----------------------------------:)

Yur Right about that $hit... I ALWAYS hose my equipment down after fertilizer has been near it...Learned the Hard Way...
Got a double row chain (like an oversized timing chain) that connects two sprockets driving separate shafts. Rust has 'welded' the chain to the sprockets.. Been kinda fun trying to beat that crap apart..

10-4
WIN_20170317_14_17_26_Pro.jpg

Got a double row chain (like an oversized timing chain) that connects two sprockets driving separate shafts. Rust has 'welded' the chain to the sprockets.. Been kinda fun trying to beat that crap apart..
Soooo...what you are saying is that you've spent the afternoon trying to beat off a couple of shafts?? :p

The seats are here !!!!

I timed it just right so that no one knows what I got delivered because the whole valiant is on the low low

There is an industrial direct near where I had them delivered so I located the FED ex truck and stalked him and waited up the street as he put the seats on the porch....everyone is at work and silent neighborhood ,as soon as he left I came up quick and loaded them and disappeared just as fast.

GEEEEEEZZZZZ those boxes are heavy, made me fart when I picked them up because I had to give all I had. LOL

-
Back