Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yeah but that wouldnt fly. I think the career path change is probably gonna be my best argument for it. Course, then I have to get the wifey on board. I dont know which is gonna be harder to do.....
Why not you an indentured servant? I released others for lesser reasons. IT IS A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP ON YOU!

Why not you an indentured servant? I released others for lesser reasons. IT IS A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP ON YOU!

They WILL put you up that has to be a *****.

yeah it is, but I know exactly what they'll want to try with that. There's a guard unit 10 minutes from my house, they'll want me to re-class to that unit to a MOS i do not want. Problem is I kind of screwed myself by dang near maxing the ASVAB. my line scores qualify me for literally every single MOS across all branches

yeah it is, but I know exactly what they'll want to try with that. There's a guard unit 10 minutes from my house, they'll want me to re-class to that unit to a MOS i do not want. Problem is I kind of screwed myself by dang near maxing the ASVAB. my line scores qualify me for literally every single MOS across all branches
I crossed my MOS with my ASVAB once.. Kind of a PITA for the FNG.. Now I'm SOL.. LOL...

Dam man I did also, you are not obligated to stay in the army Guard, don't ask pretty much tell them you are leaving, if you transfer to another branch they cannot hold you, talk to the air guard guys, you know I did it without even asking.

Think of electricity like water moving through valves and how it restricts/transfers the flow, just give a easier visual of it. Hitting ohms law or just the real basics?

Dam man I did also, you are not obligated to stay in the army Guard, don't ask pretty much tell them you are leaving, if you transfer to another branch they cannot hold you, talk to the air guard guys, you know I did it without even asking.
yeah i know. you told me. im gonna take my time and do my homework though, explore all options.

Think of electricity like water moving through valves and how it restricts/transfers the flow, just give a easier visual of it. Hitting ohms law or just the real basics?
Just test day, I can do it just hate it with a passion.

Here's one for ya Chris... Last Season
IMG_1540.JPG

-
Back