Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lol knew you were at work!
View attachment 1715029264
not an issue!! :lol:
young-woman-wearing-green-bikini-4711742.jpg

(thought you might like the green!!)

Looks like Rani got the seats yesterday, hope she loves them. Knowing her she prob mounted them in the car last night.

Hey Keefer you still going to paint here and around when?
Maybe, and don't know yet... I'm still open to any option that gets it done. Should have $ for paint sometime next month. Might try to do it at work. Production ends March 31, but I will be there shutting it down prob till end of April. Gonna ask if I can bring it in... Still need to figure out why running ruff/ vibration. Any chance you want to ride down sometime soon and check it out? :poke:

Sure how about next weekend if the weather is good? Where or what is the vibration? What type?

Sure how about next weekend if the weather is good? Where or what is the vibration? What type?
Whenever you want, I will make it work. Showing 66F and dry next Sat. If that holds true could be the perfect day for it. Idles pretty good, but shift to drive not even moving and get some shaking in steering and seams way too rough/loud driving. I did adjust kickdown and got it shifting better, drove it a few miles when the weather was cooperating.

Whenever you want, I will make it work. Showing 66F and dry next Sat. If that holds true could be the perfect day for it. Idles pretty good, but shift to drive not even moving and get some shaking in steering and seams way too rough/loud driving. I did adjust kickdown and got it shifting better, drove it a few miles when the weather was cooperating.
timing to low - idle too high----- ?

Stupid question think it will make it here to put it on the lift for the vibration? Now the not moving does it run just is it like the tranny not engaging? Give me a call when you can prob easier.

timing to low - idle too high----- ?
I'm sure there are lots of possibles. I just don't have a lot of experience with troubleshooting and PROPER tune up. Kinda surprised I got it running myself. I could probably keep poking around at it and eventually finger it out. Want to get some other eyes on it. Figure Hoppy has enough experience might save me a lot of :mad::BangHead:

Stupid question think it will make it here to put it on the lift for the vibration? Now the not moving does it run just is it like the tranny not engaging? Give me a call when you can prob easier.
Tranny is engaging shifting. Just seems something is wrong and I don't have the experience to pick out what it is. I would rather not push it to drive that far yet...
What would a 'bad' balancer do?

Tranny is engaging shifting. Just seems something is wrong and I don't have the experience to pick out what it is. I would rather not push it to drive that far yet...
What would a 'bad' balancer do?
Why you even going there? Did you time it?

This was my Dads Unit in Vietnam 1968-1969.. 15TH SOS out of Nha Trang. C130's with the Combat Talons. He was a Career Radio Man. I got this from my Mom after she passed. He has been gone for 30 yrs now. It has the unit name below , that someone did with a sharpie, But it's faded so bad that you cant see it in the pic. Perhaps I'll re do it, and put it under glass.
WIN_20170318_09_07_47_Pro.jpg

Dam I wonder if I worked on his talon, that's the 130's I worked on most were fron the 1960's.

I'm sure there are lots of possibles. I just don't have a lot of experience with troubleshooting and PROPER tune up. Kinda surprised I got it running myself. I could probably keep poking around at it and eventually finger it out. Want to get some other eyes on it. Figure Hoppy has enough experience might save me a lot of :mad::BangHead:

Vacuum leak.

-
Back