Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back from eye doc. Got a good report. Lft eye pressure down to 15 right eye the bad one at 10. Go figure. No glaucoma . No diabetic nerve damage.

I worked on the old E then the n. HI, HII and two that were between the HII and II, then the J models.

201207301.png

They were not a combined unit then with the H3? Now they are in the same units. The h-53 and my favorite the Pavehawks (H-60 variant)
I think the Jolly Greens were a different unit, but operated in Tandem with the 15th SOS. I remember him telling me that they were base together and parked on the Tarmac together. Dad did a lot of Talon/Balloon recoveries in Laos and Cambodia, as well an North Vietnam. He never really talk real deep about it, just enough to keep me curious , I guess..His 84th Birthday would have been yesterday...:(:(

Why you even going there?
Cause I don't understand how the balancer works. Figure if it ain't doing its thing it would cause vibration...Just considering anything....
timing to low - idle too high----- ?
Vacuum leak.
Did I mention I don't know :wtf: I am doing? LOL
I did timing, changed hoses , etc etc and so forth. All the likely suspects. Kind like I am looking at all the ingredients and I don't understand the recipe.

it's weird, I know he was 7th ACCS and I still have my ID from base... but I can't find anything about them being stationed at Westover.. yet we lived there!

-
Back