Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
that's a personal choice thing
Yup to me it is she always askes about my brag board, dam I looked like a general in dress blues!
DSC01265.JPG
Yes one fell off have to fix it one day.

Keith lets plan next weekend just give me a call so I bring the right test tool and a puller just in case. The one from the motor I gave you is the same.
OK,we can talk later in week. I probably have tools needed, but wouldn't hurt to have yours. And that's what I was thinking - if balancer was a legit suspect could swap it with that one.

OK,we can talk later in week. I probably have tools needed, but wouldn't hurt to have yours. And that's what I was thinking - if balancer was a legit suspect could swap it with that one.
Easy to tell if the timing light is no where near the mark prob slipped. I will bring a tach, vac gauge, puller you have a light?

Good morning;

I'm having issues with my temp gauge on my 68 cuda. It's always pegging to the H. I heard there may be a faulty relay of some sort. Is that true? And where is it that l might change it out?

Good morning;

I'm having issues with my temp gauge on my 68 cuda. It's always pegging to the H. I heard there may be a faulty relay of some sort. Is that true? And where is it that l might change it out?
Test it first, got a ohm meter? Hey what do you know about these so we do not state the obvious.

-
Back