Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
how is texas cooler than the mountain state today.

and yes ....its always a great day for welding

Out here in the flatass plains it cools off pretty quick at night but will bake you like a biscuit during the day. I'm guessing my weather isn't too different from yours most of the time..

And he called me Tike.
So if your Keith and you got an air compressor, is there a new air compressor in my garage?
Good morning peeps

No...It's still on the truck! I am drinking coffee watching the news and on FABO. Hey I am a multi tasker! I didn't know I could do that.

Wow...nice garage and nice car.

thanks ....the garage is a 2 car and the car looks way better in the pics than it really is lol

its not roadworthy anymore but hopefully that will change ....it actually has some issues :???:

They all have issues. And I am sure you will get it figured out.

Hey where did everyone go?

brewers shows the clutch fork as 12.5 inches overall length for a 68-76 A- body with a V8

they don't sell one for a slant six ....soo I need to figure out what is the overall length for 68-76 A-body with a slant six.

I have the 12.5 inch one in there now and I am suspecting its the wrong one for a slant with a 3 speed.

Iwish my 2 car garage looked like that! I got 3 cars worth of stuff jammed in mine. Takes a half-hour to get crap out to get started on anything and another half-hour to put stuff away when done. I need to build a shop..

brewers shows the clutch fork as 12.5 inches overall length for a 68-76 A- body with a V8

they don't sell one for a slant six ....soo I need to figure out what is the overall length for 68-76 A-body with a slant six.

I have the 12.5 inch one in there now and I am suspecting its the wrong one for a slant with a 3 speed.

I can check. I have a couple here and I think one was for /6 But not sure.

I got a slant fork in the garage from a 76 duster. What measurement do you need?

Iwish my 2 car garage looked like that! I got 3 cars worth of stuff jammed in mine. Takes a half-hour to get crap out to get started on anything and another half-hour to put stuff away when done. I need to build a shop..

X2 Ben. Good morning all.

Rani, did you catch the longroof I posted? page 499

Just now. ... wow that is a cool one.

I would hate to be the one locating parts for a car like that ... you never see them around.

That is totally cool though

Good Morning everyone... we are going to the new (to me) house today for another look. We don't take possession till next Saturday and move in the following week. I need to measure the garage floor as I want to epoxy paint it next weekend.

Good Morning everyone... we are going to the new (to me) house today for another look. We don't take possession till next Saturday and move in the following week. I need to measure the garage floor as I want to epoxy paint it next weekend.

Good morning and congrats. Starting with a 'fresh' garage is always cool.

Yes congrats on your new house. Is the garage a 2 stall or bigger?

I'm looking forward to it. The garage is narrow, cannot get 2 cars in side by side but its long, 2 cars plus. I'll be putting the man cave together for sure. ( I think it has a house attached too, not sure)

-
Back