Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes ma'am. Came from a 76 duster with /6 and OD. Got all the parts cheap from another member. Just had to do some driving.

Thanks for doing the measure.

That only means I have the right fork and my problem is something else. ...... but what ahhhhhhh

Good thingis this is not my DD dart so I have time to figure out

Good Morning everyone... we are going to the new (to me) house today for another look. We don't take possession till next Saturday and move in the following week. I need to measure the garage floor as I want to epoxy paint it next weekend.

Congrats on a new start

I'm looking forward to it. The garage is narrow, cannot get 2 cars in side by side but its long, 2 cars plus. I'll be putting the man cave together for sure. ( I think it has a house attached too, not sure)

You should check if there is a house. Usually your electricity for the garage will originate there.. Also, if there is no fridge in the garage, you may need to go into the house for beer. LOL

Your right, it does have a house, It has a downstairs kitchen I'm turning into a brewery and comes with appliances so we will have lots of fridges to make a beer fridge ( keg system). Just have to figure out what goes where in the new garage.

Your right, it does have a house, It has a downstairs kitchen I'm turning into a brewery and comes with appliances so we will have lots of fridges to make a beer fridge ( keg system). Just have to figure out what goes where in the new garage.

Sounds like you have the important stuff worked out. :D

Well better get going, have to cut grass and wash cars and bike today as well as look at the new digs... talk to you all later

I am back the inlaws are here so in and out I go.

Good morning Ray Sr. I got a couple more things dun yesterday :cheers: I thanked you in my restoration thread for hooking me up (no pun intended :D)

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 65
Looks good Mike, Trying to get a vid of the 440 running, Seems to be a great motor starts right up and nothing is adjusted yet!

Well better get going, have to cut grass and wash cars and bike today as well as look at the new digs... talk to you all later
Enjoy the new home front and brewery :cheers:

Don't get over heated today :glasses7:

Trying, my brother in law cannot figure out his 800 dollar camera! Technology sucks as we are getting old

Good morning Mitch, I got hot yesterday (a little to hot) Slept 3 hours after 3 pm and then another 8 last night, not like me to sleep that much.. Thank you.

Good morning, happy Sunday guys and gals. High '80's forecasted today, not so hot.
Hey Mike, that POR 15 looks good on Victoria's 8 1/4. Since underneath the car doesn't get direct sunlight, can you get away with not painting over it?

I posted on the Saturday You Picks thread something that will bring back memories for you, Mike! Hint: 1979.

I aint smart enough to know myself. Where is Memi when we need him !! LOL

-
Back