Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
4 and 6 are from the bottom 5 is really tight to the steering coupler to get a socket in, that is why I posted want pics of another install. Had a rough time getting the left header in and just wondering if I did something wrong.

Is it power steering? Would manual steering be easier?

Power, do not think it would make a difference it is the coupler, I might have to take the heat wrap off of it there it is so tight.

Once it is in it is in! Later down the road hire someone with tiny hands to change your plugs...LOL

Good morning guys. I'll throw in a vote for iron pipe for air lines. I've never seen pvc blow up, but the horror stories made me go iron.

Good Morning Sir Mikey of the Hill. I appreciate the order for the long weekends. I raise my coffee cup in hopes that you have a great day. Now get that rear end installed! Victoria likes it when you play with her rear end....

Good Morning Sir Mikey of the Hill. I appreciate the order for the long weekends. I raise my coffee cup in hopes that you have a great day. Now get that rear end installed! Victoria likes it when you play with her rear end....

Good morning sir Ben :cheers: Raising mine as well :coffee2:
I have the rear end back home and going to buy new bearings and install them on the sure grip unit and new outer bearings and seals :color:
I have a crick in the center of my back this morning #-o I hope it goes away after a hot soak and move around a bit :glasses7: I need to go out to my ramcharger and open the back hatch and get the numbers off of the rear end (it is in the back of my Ramcharger) to get the right seals and bearing ordered this morning :glasses7:

I have the rear end back home and going to buy new bearings and install them on the sure grip unit and new outer bearings and seals :color:
I have a crick in the center of my back this morning #-o I hope it goes away after a hot soak and move around a bit :glasses7: I need to go out to my ramcharger and open the back hatch and get the numbers off of the rear end (it is in the back of my Ramcharger) to get the right seals and bearing ordered this morning :glasses7:

Heres some numbers on a rear end if it helps.

Seriously for your back did you ever try a foam roll. My wife got a piece of foam about 6 or so inches diameter and a few feet long. You just lay on it and usually works the kinks right out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 90

Progress is good. Look forward to seeing the girl with all her new innards.. Hope the back gets to feeling better.

-
Back