Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heres some numbers on a rear end if it helps.

Seriously for your back did you ever try a foam roll. My wife got a piece of foam about 6 or so inches diameter and a few feet long. You just lay on it and usually works the kinks right out.

Oh My !! :color::color: that rear end looks like it will hold up :D

Foam roll :happy1: something that sounds like a good maintenance to do on myself each day :color: Not sure if I could even get on the floor yet this morning :toothy1: I like it :cheers: Thank you sir :color:

Gonna be a long day ...
You have allot on your plate today Leanna, Keeping you and Billy in my prayers to move forward deer :glasses7:

Progress is good. Look forward to seeing the girl with all her new innards.. Hope the back gets to feeling better.
You have a fun way with words bud :D

Oh My !! :color::color: that rear end looks like it will hold up :D

Foam roll :happy1: something that sounds like a good maintenance to do on myself each day :color: Not sure if I could even get on the floor yet this morning :toothy1: I like it :cheers: Thank you sir :color:

Heres an article i just pulled up. She has one like the long blue in second pic. Lots of info avail on using. Different sizes and styles are available.

http://lifefitnessbydane.com/tag/foam-roller/

Dang Mike, I messed my back up in the same place. My own fault though it had to do with Comcast.

Instead of the coffee club, we could be named the "crippled back club", with all of our back problems...

Hey, that gives me an idea... We should get a massage therapist for the big meets and have him at the FABO tent to relieve all of our back and neck pain with adjustments....

Instead of the coffee club, we could be named the "crippled back club", with all of our back problems...

Hey, that gives me an idea... We should get a massage therapist for the big meets and have him at the FABO tent to relieve all of our back and neck pain with adjustments....

If she charges reasonable rates, she'll make a killing!

A much needed day off to get things done around the house, particularly on the daily drivers, home with my boy, and new avatar to start the morning.

Mornin' all.

Good to see you are going to enjoy a day with your boy Robert, Great to see you pop in on us here, Good looking young man :color: Cheers this morning :coffee2:

Here's one for you all. What better use for a dog dish than a floor dry scoop. I took this at a small town Mopar dealer on my route.

Attachments

• 20150728_124219.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 79
-
Back