Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Mitch and Pete, looks like another day is here :coffee2:
Daredevil is all ready making me laugh this morning :D Between him and Karl it could get a little deep in here :cheers: How is rehap going Pete ?

why not ....don't they get up early in prison ??

I would think they should get up real early and get to work because they are being punished.

Good morning Miss Rani, I hope the wiring is ok in your dart, you going to get back at it today ?

Good morning Miss Rani, I hope the wiring is ok in your dart, you going to get back at it today ?

unfortunately no ....I have some other jobs today and the dart has to wait till I have spare time .....I was originally working on it, not expecting it to turn into a huge project. Only good thing is that its not my DD dart so I have time to get it sorted out

morning everyone

Oh Rani...:color:

0600 every morning stand for count. But most go back to bed.

Hi hello Mr. Tike sir. sooo sorry I have not PMed you like I said I was ....I have been meaning to catch up with you but the days are running together and going sooo fast

Good Morning everyone!
Cheers :coffee2: We have allot on our plate today Tike :glasses7:

unfortunately no ....I have some other jobs today and the dart has to wait till I have spare time .....I was originally working on it, not expecting it to turn into a huge project. Only good thing is that its not my DD dart so I have time to get it sorted out

morning everyone
:) what is your DD now Rani :glasses7:

Hi hello Mr. Tike sir. sooo sorry I have not PMed you like I said I was ....I have been meaning to catch up with you but the days are running together and going sooo fast

Not a problem there Rani...I think I owe Hops one too but like this morning...time flies!

You must have as many cars as I have of sockets. One of every size.

well I will put it this way ......there are far too many darts around to save them all. they are like little kittens ....you see them and want to take them home but after awhile your going broke buying cat food.

you guys on facebook be careful what you click ....there is a virus. My little program stopped two malicious downloaders from the ad clicks.

so unless its that important, I would avoid the excess to your news feed.

-
Back