Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well I will put it this way ......there are far too many darts around to save them all. they are like little kittens ....you see them and want to take them home but after awhile your going broke buying cat food.

Ha ha ha I hear you. I have been trying to thin my herd but I want them all!

Ha ha ha I hear you. I have been trying to thin my herd but I want them all!

I gave up on the idea of thinning the herd. basically if I sell any mopar ....right after it leaves I will probably be on CL or feebay looking for what I just sold so I might as well just keep it in the first place.

Owning a muscle car is a rare opportunity when you see how many non- car people are around us. I have concluded that non car people are missing out in life and not mentally stable but that is for Dr. phil I suppose.

I can think of maybe 2 reasons to sell a given car and at least 50 to keep it.

unfortunately no ....I have some other jobs today and the dart has to wait till I have spare time .....I was originally working on it, not expecting it to turn into a huge project. Only good thing is that its not my DD dart so I have time to get it sorted out

morning everyone

Good morning, Miss Mopar.. This might be a good thing,in the long run... Fix it, reference it, love it.. At least your ammeter didn't fry it's guts, while climbing a steep hill. I hotwired... everything ...quickly,(1/2 hour lunch..) Amid the honking horns, upon pushing to the upside of a hill..(lol..) , stole all my subwoofer/stereo wiring, ran several bootleg wires to make it get up the damn hill...

Good morning folks. It's hump day. Halfway to the weekend. I'm ready.
Good Morning Ben !! Yep :D Humpday is here sir :cheers:

you guys on facebook be careful what you click ....there is a virus. My little program stopped two malicious downloaders from the ad clicks.

so unless its that important, I would avoid the excess to your news feed.
Thank you for the heads up this morning, I do my best not to click on anything unless it is my local news feeds, a good reminder for everyone :)

WOW where has this morning gone? It is time to get ready to go to play house with the inmates!

WOW where has this morning gone? It is time to get ready to go to play house with the inmates!

You stay safe Tike :glasses7: I could not work in a place like that ( I think anyway ) I bet you have eyes in the back of your head :coffee2:

there is a man local to me who build his house around his cars and he has car in the living room and its set up to look like its on a dealer show room.

then each room has a different theme around a car. He is into 50s and luxery cars so he has a few Cadillacs and an imperial

sure is inspiring .....I could live like that with a fully restored wagon in my living room :D

I keep my Harley behind the couch!

I do try to keep my back eyes open but most of the guys there respect me....I think ...I hope...I still watch

I keep my Harley behind the couch!

I do try to keep my back eyes open but most of the guys there respect me....I think ...I hope...I still watch

well at least your working with guys ....guys are better all the way around.

I one time got to tour the jail here and after seeing what kind of girls are in jail and what they say to other girls .......I was having nitemares and disturbed for weeks after.

I think the guys are nicer and easier to deal with......some girls are best behind bars because they are scary and sick in the head.

I keep car parts in my my :???: well in most every room :D I am looking at a set of valve covers , set of 8 1/4 axles and a sure grip unit right now :coffee2:

Good morning Ray Sr :coffee2::coffee2: Yes it has been, Hell I woke up thinking it was Thursday and Old Man Ray set my brain for me :glasses7:.. How is the big block going ?

Up again. I tried posting earlier, but my modem problems are creeping back.... :banghead:

I need to find hoses that work properly, those chrome universal ones keep blowing off under pressure, big mess out there right now.

Up again. I tried posting earlier, but my modem problems are creeping back.... :banghead:
To much speed I guess the tech was right :toothy1:

I need to find hoses that work properly, those chrome universal ones keep blowing off under pressure, big mess out there right now.

And hot out there to I bet, we have a heat spell going on her in Arkansas #-o

Supposed to be nice here today. Thank the Lord for that. My ac doesn't work in my truck.

I need a ac compressor and it's a oddball. I haven't taken the time to find the right one yet.

Supposed to be nice here today. Thank the Lord for that. My ac doesn't work in my truck.

You better go out and shut it off then I must have turned on the heat #-o
No A/C #-o#-o Oh man !! How do you put up with this heat Mike, if it's anything like we have here it is going to be a ruff day :glasses7:

-
Back