Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do not remember if it had a cat on it or not, now is front pipe, muffler, tailpipe.

My buddy Max seems to want to take a road trip. Maybe we will have to sneak down.

I am working on a truck but the guy hasn't gotten back to me....like I need another truck.

It did have smog stuff on the engine....oh well it is never going back, it is on the dark side now.

I have to run have an appointment at 830 in Perry county, probably be back later.

It's going to be a short visit for me today too. Lots going on. Everyone have a great day.

After I got the trash out, my net connection was lost for a while. I finally got it back.... :banghead:

Wow ! 77 degrees outside this morning :cheers: I did not even get on the puter and jumped on the lawn mower with coffee in hand :glasses7: What a nice cool morning :color:
shower time :D

Good Morning!
Early start today. Everyone is knocking off work early and out of here after lunch. Company is ordering in pulled pork, etc, and some of us brought other stuff. I could have done a shorter day since I'm salary, but needed to have my daughter here at 5. :???::coffee2:

Still on Rum& Diet Coke: still cruising... Geez Me Mike: 77 degeress?!?!? What the heck, is humidity percentage, my man?..?.?.?.?.

I got out of here early yesterday because my painter came at 8am to paint my engine bay.

-
Back