Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Attachments

• WIN_20150730_113124.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 76
  • WIN_20150730_113156.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 76
I'm very happy with it. Dave says I should come over to his shop and do paint prep work. I told him to Kiss my A$$ !!

Attachments

• WIN_20150730_123708.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 70
  • WIN_20150730_123717.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 76
  • WIN_20150730_123727.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 77
My workplace is filled with jr high drama, feels like I'm working with kids at taco bell. Actual job title is operations mgr for an ag chemical company.

Sounds like where I work...I work in the land of make believe!

Congratulations Mitch :cheers: That truly looks great :color: I bet you are so glad that is behind you, looks like someone melted candy and sprayed it all over you car :glasses7:

70 degrees outside, all my windows are open this morning !!

Supposed to be pretty nice here for a few days before the humidity returns. Got to trim and cut the property here today.

Supposed to be pretty nice here for a few days before the humidity returns. Got to trim and cut the property here today.

Got the grass mowed the other night. Have not kept up with the shrubbery and weeding very well though. If you get done yours early and still have time... LOL

Yes, same color !! GG1 Racing Green. Amazing as to how it compares with the original paint still on the car. That was single stage urethane . The body will get base/clear when we do it.

Morning Gents. Looks great Mitch. I have always liked that color. Wish for nice weather the next week. We are heading off on a little vacation to the lake until Tuesday. Then Wednesday I'm leaving for the Nats. I'll send you some photos from the lake!

Morning Gents. Looks great Mitch. I have always liked that color. Wish for nice weather the next week. We are heading off on a little vacation to the lake until Tuesday. Then Wednesday I'm leaving for the Nats. I'll send you some photos from the lake!
Enjoy your time away and wet a hook if you can :color:

-
Back