Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, TGIF, tomorrow I'll say TGIS, that's when my "strong end" starts (like Memike says, we don't have "weak"ends.)

Full moon tonight. I follow what the astrologers say, just for fun, being in the restaurant business and dealing with people. There's no harm and it gives you something to think about. Anyway, when this Full Moon passes, it will feel like a breath of fresh air, things will be resolved and move forward.

I was looking around at custom driveshafts, no one really locally here but out of all places Summit sells them 249 to the door!

I just need to figure out the u joints I will be using, the big one for the yoke and prob a dana 35 large one for the rear. Have to do some measuring, it can be confusing at least to me! 1350 seems to be the common one for the makers.

I think I am going to run the car this fall as is and do the engine bay over the winter, just to much temptation there!

Who knows if I will be able to drive it next year the way I am going lately. My bud Ron is going to finally get his Monte in to start working on it so I will have a drinking buddy at least. Funny how much pressure is coming out of the exhaust, reved it and I thought I was back in Iraq with all the dust blown around in the shop! LOL

-
Back