Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
my craftsman compressor is dying a slow but sure death ......we already called out compressor hospice.

My dad bought it new in 2003. and I have really had some good use from it

I used run the sand blaster with it but it is getting harder to keep up now.

I have two Craftsman 5 HP with 25-30 gallon tanks and 110 volts...

One for each garage...

My wife picked up a kitten the other day looks like it was thrown out of a moving car. Weighs about a pound and it is just terrorizing my daughters 40 lb dog, again! Funny stuff.

How many cars do you have? You always surprise me Karl.:happy1:

I don't know... :???:

I can't keep track... :violent1:

I have an 8 car garage in the back that's full with 6 of them and some engines...

Two cars in the front garage attached to the house...

and 7 more mostly new cars outside... No, make that 8.... #-o

So that would make 18.... :cheers:

One thing I have to say is that Mr. Karl sir has made me see early A wagons as cool.

So much that if I see one around I might try to pick it up. .....kinda want one now.

I was never a fan of early As because they are some strange little cars, and I am still kinda hot and cold with them. But after seeing Mr. Karls wagon ....I see early A wagons now and think ....giggity giggity for the car as he would say.

My wife picked up a kitten the other day looks like it was thrown out of a moving car. Weighs about a pound and it is just terrorizing my daughters 40 lb dog, again! Funny stuff.

Why do people throw them out of cars...

Is it ok? No injuries...

It's funny when the cats and dogs play.... :D

One thing I have to say is that Mr. Karl sir has made me see early A wagons as cool.

So much that if I see one around I might try to pick it up. .....kinda want one now.

I was never a fan of early As because they are some strange little cars, and I am still kinda hot and cold with them. But after seeing Mr. Karls wagon ....I see early A wagons now and think ....giggity giggity for the car as he would say.

Ha, ha, ha...

Nothing like a compact station wagon...

My son took the 'ol 65 Dart wagon for a quick spin yesterday. We haven't driven it in like a year, and he said that thing just started right up... Vroom! :burnout:

Why do people throw them out of cars...

Is it ok? No injuries...

It's funny when the cats and dogs play.... :D

Some road rash but the vet said it is ok. Long hair orange thing. Just weird it was out in the road in front of the house. I am on the end of a dead end road!

-
Back