Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's like we just changed shifts in the coffee club...

the first shift are leaving and second shift coming in...

Good morning Saturday crew.
Good morning :glasses7: I hope it's all behind me and it is a good morning/day, I had my first flat tire in 8 years yesturday and I sat on the mower and started it up and the trans is toast #-o
Yep :color: let this be a gooder one for sure toolman :toothy1:

Here's a vew from the dock last night

Attachments

• 20150731_212029.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 66
Cool picture !! looks like a water curtain was running at the time ..

Good afternoon (!) Slept in till 11, pretty crazy shift last night, the full moon combined with it being high tourist season here. I started the conversation of the full moon with my customers as soon as they sat down to "prep" them to expect their food to take a long time. It worked (I also say a prayer for a smooth night), didn't have anyone get upset. When the moon rose around 9 o'clock, it lit up a whole patch of ocean, now and then a cloud would come across it.

It started raining in the middle of the night, I woke up and went for a walk, got nice and wet, the puddles felt good on my bare feet. I guess the moon makes us do strange things.

Good afternoon (!) Slept in till 11, pretty crazy shift last night, the full moon combined with it being high tourist season here. I started the conversation of the full moon with my customers as soon as they sat down to "prep" them to expect their food to take a long time. It worked (I also say a prayer for a smooth night), didn't have anyone get upset. When the moon rose around 9 o'clock, it lit up a whole patch of ocean, now and then a cloud would come across it.

It started raining in the middle of the night, I woke up and went for a walk, got nice and wet, the puddles felt good on my bare feet. I guess the moon makes us do strange things.

Sounds ike a good night then. I hope the moon made customers generous. .

I am here , Miss Mopar ...Good Morning. I think this is a first , first for you !

The GTS is coming along beautiful ....dang that car is sweet ...making me appreciate the dark green more than ever

-
Back