Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The GTS is coming along beautiful ....dang that car is sweet ...making me appreciate the dark green more than ever

Yeah, I wasn't super crazy about that color, but after I looked around on the net at other 68 cars with that color new paint, I am happier. Besides the fact that the car is numbers and I really need to keep GG1 to preserve the value of the car.

someday hopefully I will finish painting my 68 dart but it wont be the original fridge white and it was an original dart 270 so who cares about the value lol

so are you up late or up early ??

This is pretty much normal time for me here on the east coast. Up by 5:30 or 6 every day.
Get on the net. Check my Emails, Bank accts , Investments, Etc. Feed Gunner, Fix my breakfast and hang out here...

IMO it looks great on just about anything mopar

Attachments

• 389584_eab46f5bcc_low_res.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 76
The GG1 is so dark that at night it looks black. What do you think about me using a red tail stripe instead of the white ? Since the hood insert have red in them and I plan on using Nice big red stripe radials on it?

The GG1 is so dark that at night it looks black. What do you think about me using a red tail stripe instead of the white ? Since the hood insert have red in them and I plan on using Nice big red stripe radials on it?

I would think the red would clash with the green when the green is more visible like in the sun.

The white will for sure contrast more and pop out.

IMO...I would go with the white ...especially if that was original

My first cheap Mopar ('67 Cuda notchie shell,125 + honest sweat for delivery) ,was this color . This color, with just basic '60's wheels, is just so sweet...

a 67 notchie would be awesome in that color. I always end up with blue and I am not a fan of blue on a car. Maybe the B1 sky blue is cool on later cars but any darker blue and you lost me lol

my 75 duster was originally B1 blue which seems to be a more common color as we got into the mid 70s

Decisions, decisions. It,s gonna be a ways off yet anyhow. My plan is the install the suspension and drive train. Go through the brakes and fuel system, and the drive the bugs out of it before the new rockers and quarters get done.

Decisions, decisions. It,s gonna be a ways off yet anyhow. My plan is the install the suspension and drive train. Go through the brakes and fuel system, and the drive the bugs out of it before the new rockers and quarters get done.

are you keeping the drums all around ?

No, I'm changing to BBP with 73 up Mopar Disc and putting Doctor Diff Big axels in it. Really building the car for Sue to drive and go to shows with me. She doesn't drive a stick car, and I also want it to be safer for her. Obviously I am saving all the original stuff.

No, I'm changing to BBP with 73 up Mopar and putting Doctor Diff Big axels in it. Really building the car for Sue to drive and go to shows with me. She doesn't drive a stick car, and I also want it to be safer for her. Obviously I am saving all the original stuff.

I have had thoughts of building an auto car someday but I still have not got to it.

since I started driving I was always in a manual and oddly enough most of the cars I have ever owned were manual ...majority being cheapo 3 speeds ...some on the floor and some on the column.

I have been driving manuals so long that when I drive an automatic car, my left is going for the pedal that is not there and that is a strange sensation. I always want to go back to a manual that I can control lol

She can come to shows and cruise ins with me after I Restore the 70 Cuda 383 4spd

well I am actually up late .....very late so I am going to turn in for few hours of snooze ....check in later to see who is around.

till next time as Mork would say ....Na Nu Na Nu

Nooo... I was the nerd. Think of it....both front teeth broken...thick glasses and the name of Ralph. I would walk in a room and you would hear a bunch of dogs barking and instead of ruff ruff it was ralph ralph. But I survived....LOL!

I just kinda rode the middle of everything going on.. Didn't lean too far one way or another. I was pretty boring'

-
Back