Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow! I'm on a roll today, hat trick, top of three pages in a row... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ha, ha, ha...

Nothing like a compact station wagon...

My son took the 'ol 65 Dart wagon for a quick spin yesterday. We haven't driven it in like a year, and he said that thing just started right up... Vroom! :burnout:

65 might be the best looking .....I kinda like the grille on the 63.

valiants look nice too

no 66 on either side .............. a 65 has the perfect balance and look. :evil3:

My Buddy "Tools" or "tooley" as everyone calls him was thrown out and he was too early to leave his mom. He is grey and you can find him where ever I am. He will get in the tool box to sleep thus the name Tools. He is with me almost all the time.

65 might be the best looking .....I kinda like the grille on the 63.

valiants look nice too

no 66 on either side though a 65 has the perfect balance and look. :evil3:

I'm partial to the 66 Valiant myself.

I bought a 66 Barracuda when I was in college, that got hit two weeks after I bought it and the insurance company totalled it...

The 66 Valiant has the similar front grille to the Barracuda, so It's like a 66 Barracuda station wagon to me...

But I do like the 65 Dart also.... :glasses7:

I don't know about getting the top of the page but I am going to get another cup of coffee.

I'm partial to the 66 Valiant myself.

I bought a 66 Barracuda when I was in college, that got hit two weeks after I bought it and the insurance company totalled it...

The 66 Valiant has the similar front grille to the Barracuda, so It's like a 66 Barracuda station wagon to me...

But I do like the 65 Dart also.... :glasses7:

any car with a fold down back seat is almost like a wagon. My 73 duster has one and so does my dad's 69 cuda.

they are really handy, but nothing beats a wagon.

Wagons have to be to cars what sliced bread is to bread. lol

Good morn everyone, just back from opening the doors on the new house for the roofers. Getting a new roof today. Now time for a second cuppa :coffee2:

Well people and friends. I feel like I need to get some things done here. So you all have a great day. I will be checking in on my breaks! I will check back with you soon Rani.

Well people and friends. I feel like I need to get some things done here. So you all have a great day. I will be checking in on my breaks! I will check back with you soon Rani.

10-4 .......saw a smokey when I was stopping for some go go juice so watch out for that and see ya later.

I need to practice my trucker talk because that is so cool. .....I was watching smokey and the bandit last night.

Burt Reynolds was too much for the girls when he was young......omg

Good morning, my first cup kazoom, new roof new noise for the day ..

-
Back