Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
SO - nice new torque converter -- f-ing POS bolts up to three out of four flex plate holes no problem - CAN'T get the fourth one. Is it possible to get three and still not be oriented correctly?
The answer is yes. Try the other positions. I have been through that a few times..

I have a guy who wants to buy the cuda. Been pestering me since last year when. I sold him the 70 Judge.
So in a moment of weekness I said 60 k and it's your's. Said he will right a check and be back Monday. I told him cash and if I have to wait till Monday the price is 75 k.

Monday Monday cant trust that day.

well, that dirty beotch ain't going in - there are only 4 possible orientations, 2 are very obviously not it - you can SEE they aren't going to work, 1 other is close but also not it, 1 is it and although always tight, as it should be, it is it... except this time - it don't fit

I have a guy who wants to buy the cuda. Been pestering me since last year when. I sold him the 70 Judge.
So in a moment of weekness I said 60 k and it's your's. Said he will right a check and be back Monday. I told him cash and if I have to wait till Monday the price is 75 k.

Monday Monday cant trust that day.
how close is it to being done?

Got the wheels on...wow! I love the new shoes!

New Shoes 1a.jpg

lookin' good! :thumbsup:
Thanks! It really changes the whole look and stance with the 15" wheels and wider tires. It now sits a full 12" off the ground at the bottom of the rockers and the wheel wells are nicely filled with the wheels.

Your little girl filled out nicely!
She sure did! Drop-dead sexy!

My Speed Shop guy said "It was a really nice looking vintage car before and I really liked the stock wheels...but wow, it absolutely looks like a muscle car now!"

It really takes a lot to get him to say "wow" about anything with all the cars he's built over the years...

Why do you need to pull the engine? Is the flex plate on backwards?
to get the GDed torque converter out - absolutely not, I'm sure you know - if you use all the bolts, it can't be. Besides, I never took it off after I removed the engine last fall.

to get the GDed torque converter out - absolutely not, I'm sure you know - if you use all the bolts, it can't be. Besides, I never took it off after I removed the engine last fall.
Ok, why do you need to pull the converter? Is it the wrong one?

-
Back